Chat Clubs

.:|Gang of Girls#1|:.*IO* Priyanka Party P13 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

And yeah, peace is restored for a while...just mad at two girls in my class...they are ruining my life/

Yea, we should def.  catch up on a movie there. BTW, do you understand Telugu if you live in Hyd? Awww, why are you mad?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:|Gang of Girls#1|:.*IO* Priyanka Party P13 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Ashy - Oh are you from Kolkata? That's awesome :D

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Those girls try to avoid me...waiting for the perfect revenge!!!
I hope some good movie comes out then!!!!!

Waiting!!

Summer is going to rock!!!
I finally get to meet you and my BFF is coming to Kerala with me for summer hols!! Wohoo!!

lordkrishna

IF-Dazzler

lordkrishna

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
^^what two girls??

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Same things going in my school life as well.
Since this is a girls' chat club, thought of sharing my major problem right now.........

Well, in my school, Harrows,about 25% students are Indian.Infact, we have a  group of nine  girls(five  Indian and four English)......or rather eight girls and one out. My best friends Ritu Mehra is not properly appreciated in the group.......the others feel that she is a bit weird........(well, technically she is a bit girlie but that's not a major problem). Also, she's a bit week in her academics so the others tend to consider her as a week student. I revolt against this at times but they just brush my warning away. The problem is that both Ritu and my group are very dear to me............we've been friends for a very long time and I don't want to break this friendship for nothing. I've tried to rectify their problems but with no avail. Ritu feels very left out. And I am sitting on the fence...........I went to the teachers for help but they said that if this goes on I might just have to give up on one of them.....because I can't take in mental pressure right now.......after my major accident last year (of which you all know).

Moreover, Ritu once tried to commit suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is saying that if I go to India leaving her all alone, she'll do it again! But I have to go to India....my grandma is really ill and wants to see us all.

Guys...please help! I just don't know what to do!

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Originally posted by NidheyaCole

And yeah, peace is restored for a while...just mad at two girls in my class...they are ruining my life/

Yea, we should def.  catch up on a movie there. BTW, do you understand Telugu if you live in Hyd? Awww, why are you mad?

And Nids........mujhe hindi ati hain............itni bhi buri nahi hoon. Tumhe bengali bolni ati hain kya?

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Ashy:- Wow that is a serious problem. Doesn't she have any friend other than you who appreciate her??

You know what one of my best friend Hana's mom passed away last year while I was in the USA. Her father tortured her and she attempted suicide (well she cut herself). Asma (my other BFF) and I scolded her for this and I had my mom speak to her.

She is still depressed but we keep her sane.

@Ashy:- Tell her not to do it for you. Tell her if she loves you she wont do it. I understand your situation yaar, I was super worried about Hana too.

My friends find me weird coz I love reading, I don't speak about guys (except Cole which supposedly doesn't count), I'm honest, I hate cheating,smoking, drinking etc. These two girls Tanushree and Faria are ruining my life by taking Asma and Hana away when I talk to them. It is driving me insane. Hana wont believe Faria is bad. I mean she never lets me talk to my best friends.

We are all dying. It sucks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_

lordkrishna

IF-Dazzler

lordkrishna

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
^^ nice advise nidzz
@ ashy - i am sure everything will work out fine:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top