My last hope and last attempt! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by angel82

Hey Nandu how are you?
when i started reading this post i was not intending to reply but your mentioning that the premeer and kis desh of 2008 is no more and will not return, makes me leave a comment here...
i believe thats something which we all should understand and keep in mind while watching the present show and we wont have complaints about the show ....for me the show and its characters lost their essence long time ago in early 2009 , so i just watch the show for harshiti , for the pleasure of watching them and to support them.

agree with everything u have said here....and gosh , nandu , i have lost count on how many times u have made similar posts from '08  when u  were just a member like us...ur posts always reflected ur sincerity to the forum..

luv
Angie

omgggg.......angie😲 where were you????????????? misssed u a lottt....so glad to see u now and u replied....πŸ€— m so happppy.....u know...i was so excited to see sabz bak...and now dont disapppear..hows junior?!!! isnt his first bday cuming.....

and yesss.....we hav to accept d present....at any rate it'll make us less hurt.....and me tooo..i watch it for harshiti....cant help it......both such nalayaks i tell u!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agree with u Nansy, and would try not to instigate anyone with my posts.😊
I agree, 'll stop fighting.Edited by Kutimani - 14 years ago
well done kuti for agreeing to stop fightng.luv u. Edited by paru1 - 14 years ago
U know nans, I am still positive lol well always there for harshiti and my deshians
if i have done anything wrong
i m sorry 4 that nans
i'll try n do everything as u've said
n commanded
"yess bossss"
bura mat manna mein to sirf mazaaq kar
rahi thi
by the way is post se u didnt seem so strict like
u usually do in sum other posts
😊
agree with each & everything u said nans
agree with u nans.actually we all have different  POV and no one is ready to listen other one.simple we should try to avoid argument because everyone have their own choice and we should respect others POV.
thank you Nans!

you took the words right out of my mouth, not literally but you get the idea?

Its the new year folks, live and let live, forgive and forget!

try to not make things harder for your self, live laugh, love

hope I made sense

-aashifa-

ps: I know its late but Happy new year