Pavitra Rishta

PR on SBS!!...today!!.(vdo updtd) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

OMG, so she is going ...ShockedShocked

I had started to think that it was all just speculations , I mean how could she go to that house ....
Oh God, what' going to happen .
Yup , even I am surprised that Sal didn't get a stroke ..
Oh dear , what's Manav going to think and what's he going to do ?????????????????????????????????Question

thanx...her ntry in that house will b very interestringSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR on SBS!!...today!!.(vdo updtd) (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
OMG finally Archu will step into that house .. thnx Creatives nd thnx SBS ! nd thks sjain fr informing us lollz ..
so it's the court decision, right ? ohh I'd love to see Savita's reaction fr this !

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
just watched the video..umm didn't get this Rashn Card thingConfused.plus savita was telling something lyk "kha gayi mere bete ko,nikal dungi"..ummm wat was dat...Confusedumm can't wait 4 it...

thanx yaar 4 sharing:)

Edited by GHT_ArMan - 05 January 2010 at 5:28am

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnime

OMG finally Archu will step into that house .. thnx Creatives nd thnx SBS ! nd thks sjain fr informing us lollz ..
so it's the court decision, right ? ohh I'd love to see Savita's reaction fr this !

thanx...don't know ..whether it is court's decision or not !!!

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GHT_ArMan

just watched the video..umm didn't get this Rashn Card thingConfused.plus savita was telling something lyk "kha gayi mere bete ko,nikal dungi"..ummm wat was dat...Confusedumm can't wait 4 it...

thanx...even I could not under stand ..that rashna card issue !!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Originally posted by GHT_ArMan

thanx...even I could not under stand ..that rashna card issue !!

r u sure it wasn't ration card ? ConfusedLOL .. I think ration card wd make more sense if she said that bcoz of Archu nd Shravni coming to live with them .. Embarrassed

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
just now I saw the video . Looks like things are going to be very tough for Archu . According  to Sushant the deshmukh family has struck her name off the ration card list . I don't think D Baba will allow this , I mean what will the girl eat ????
And I find it hard to believe that Manav could do something like that .He is supposed to be a good man , right ????

Maybe we will understand it better when the show happens . Savita is planning her strategies ...she will go after Archana with whatever she has got,
No wonder Sal got an Asthamatic attack.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
this track sounds interesting may be Savita will torture Archu to pay money if Manav has to give her food   Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top