Zee Marathi

Open up soon...Poorva's reply!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

trupti22

trupti22

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hey reshu I m ready 4 strdy but which 9th/16th both r ok 4 me, just ask 2 Poorva Smile

Edited by trupti22 - 05 January 2010 at 2:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Open up soon...Poorva's reply!! (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
aye reshu i do think 7th is too early.  next week bagh jamla tar.  ask sachin.

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
aye 16th chalel.  but jar tumhala 9th milat asel tar u all continue.  mala matra sagla detailed reporting dya.

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
aga reshu sachin says saturday will be ideal, i.e. the 9th one i think.  hey but how can u miss ya.  so if they get 16 that would be fine.

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
aga wini kuthe aahes ga tu?

SearchSat

SearchSat

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
HEy...what good news yaar....Congrats Reshu...tuzhe taare tar ekdum cham cham chamktahet....VOWWWWW....I cant believe she responds as if she is a very very old friend of yours..And I cant believe that she remembers her promise...This is what I call True person...She is not a bol bacchan, she delivers what she promises...Its amazing attitude to have...apoorva will definitely go long long way ahead in life...if fame and money doesnt go to her head...I wish her all the best...and all of you, I am so jealous, I am not able to join the IF gang...But I am extremely happy for all of you...do convince them to change the track and make it a bit halka phulka...and if possible to convey our kunku creatives to do the same...ppppllleeeaaseeee....
Thanks Reshu for taking the initiative, really appreciate you for that...and yes..enjoy the moment...its not very often that viewers get such a great chance...In years to come..if Apoorva becomes a big hit then you all (who meet her) will say in pride..I have met in person and have an autograph from her...Vow guys...enjoy the time and do pass my deepest regards to her...

Also Reshu, you need to take other friends as well..let them enjoy as well..convince them to join the IF first..Wink That way you will show that there are lots of fans of hers as well..and others too get to share your happiness...bahut duwai milengi..ha ha..just suggestion...

Cheers
Seema

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129*Resham*

veena0129

Goldie

veena0129

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Big smile hi,reshu can't believe this very happy to read Poorva's reply.... she hs replied and kept her promise too...and hs invited us to meet them.....its very sweet of her....very down to earth.....                                            i stay in PUNE  morover my son's prilims r going on ,he is in class 12 and willbe over by14 JAN...... i am also very eager to join u ppl   bt iam thinking how ican make it?if u ppl fixup 16jan   .....idon't know yaar ....see u all r staying in MUMBAI....first see all of urs convinienceand main  mhanje Poorva..... ifeel really bad yaar ....ealier also imissed THE GOLDEN CHANCE of meeting  Subodh and Poorva....this ws me before joing IF.....they had come down to Pune  as chief guests of some event management at BAAL GANDHARVA.....i happened to attend that prog ...that time if i hd a bunch of friends like u ...definitely  himmat karun gone a head and told that iam such acrazy fan of theirs.....any way its history nw ...like winn said if u fix up16..then lcan think bt donot take it otherwise....u can go ahead with ur plan......shya...how much i want to  come u know....its ok.....any way thanks fr vichaarla baddal.....

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Seema...I knw I ws too mean...wl ask Raj too...

& 16th is fine fr me too..wl pm Poorva thn...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top