Open up soon...Poorva's reply!!

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Guysssssssssssssss...pls mala konitari sambhala...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..mee already zameenivar padnyachya betat aaheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hd conveyed to Poorva abt the current trks...

This is wht I wrote to her just yest:

muDDam pm kartey...wanteD 2 tll u the feeDback...sadhya KV madhe vaad vivaadach jasti astat..kuthetari show santh zalay asa vatatay...m talking on behalf of InDia forums...& personally too ..Viks-Devucha romance haravlay...i agree tht u neeD 2 cater 2 all kinDs of auDiences bt those sw8 scns btw the 2 is also missing...

& if this is gonna continue thn its really Difficult to follow ths show..khup vaait vatatay...first v useD 2 b vry exciteD bt nowaDays tht hs gonna missing...sry to b vry blunt..bt thr is no othr source even fr us to convey wht v r feeling too...thx..tc

And and and...

This is wht I get frm her:

hey reshma.....thanks a lot....we do realise its getting boring....in fact amhala scenes kartana suddha majja yet nahi....so dont worry this wont stay for long......very soon u'll get to see afresh new promo which u alll have been wiating for....and a big hiiiiiiiiii to all of u from all of us....and also i'll keep my promise....let me know when u guys wud want to meet us.....fix up a date and i'll check with our shoots...i think we are shooting on the 7th if thats not too early for u'll. thanks ..bye

Guys...7thhhhhhhhhhh...nahi..faar lavkar hotay naa...chala dates sanga mala patapat...Wini and Sachin..main tumhi doghe aahatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey reshu this is just mindblowing yaar.  hey do fix up the meeting ga.  i am sure, sachin, trupti and even rajendra from fb, will not want to miss this chance ga.  aga wins kaahi tari decide kara ga.  i know sunday would have been ideal for all of you,  but i think they all may not want to lose their one holiday.
*Resham* thumbnail
yeah vids..sunday nobody wd want to lose...πŸ˜†..m sticking on saturday...hv spoken with sachin too...just waiting fr wini and trups to get confirmed....πŸ˜†..and we four only wd be possibly going...and see wht she hs wrote..wht all r we waiting fr ages we will get to see in the upcoming promos....☺️ Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
hey reshu that would be great.  and i am sure even rajendra would love to come. u could ask him also.
*Resham* thumbnail
vids..let me be very open yaar..raj is nt a part of IF..and I want only our IF frnds to meet them..gosh m so partial...πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail

hey its okay re.  shaani aahes ha tu.  but he will be maha bugged if he knows such a meeting was there.  anyways, zaau de.  mag sachin kaay sangtoy?  ani trups? ani wins?  hey reshu u have a lot to do ha.  getting everyone together.  by the way, veena does she stay in mumbai??

*Resham* thumbnail
sachin sat lach mhantoy..ani wini and trups chya msg chi mee vaat pahatey....veena wht abt u..

vids mee tujhyashi sandhyakali bolte..aata mee logout hotey...hya msg mule majhe hopes punha jaage zale...πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
ho reshu, see suddenly we feel like discussing again.  ok u go, will meet in the evening. bye.
trupti22 thumbnail
hey reshu I m ready 4 strdy but which 9th/16th both r ok 4 me, just ask 2 Poorva 😊 Edited by trupti22 - 14 years ago
Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aye reshu i do think 7th is too early.  next week bagh jamla tar.  ask sachin.