Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Why are some people so jobless in life ? (Page 5)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pogo

I'm in my early 20's.. I dont find a single sensible reality show or tv serial in popular hindi tv channels
That is interesting. perhaps you have other interests like sports, nature , wild life etc.

Most young kids watch what the adults watch and acquire similar interests too.
I wonder which is worse TV or computer games.
But worst is if young kids hang around with the wrong company.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tetuty66

They live in their own world,have nothing better to do,dont have any aim in life outher than fantasizing themselves at the actor/actress's place.

Its stupid actually here on IF some people would defend some actors/actresses just on basis of the character portrayed by actors.They would even defend some personal decisions of actors.
Some telly actor was in news for rash driving and all,and girls on forum sayin-ooh!ooh!!it mustn't be his fault,he is so descent,he wouldnt drive while drunk and all.LOL LOL

Moreover some fans are so foooolish that they wouldnt even take slight criticism of the actor (related to his/her character in soap). Thumbs Down .As if unka rishtedaar lagta ho.
IF is full of 'em.

Talking of drooling on IF?Just check some forums-there are girls so freakingly crazy for actors. Wacko

Why couldnt they watch a soap/show just for sake of entertainment and discuss it on IF,rather than taking all that personally.

Someone mentioned not to  upset the KSG gang as they got fired left, right and centre.LOL
Yes even Sallu killed someone while driving drunk.
Drinking in public is a major offense for Muslims in Malaysia ( some do it quietly) but it seems for lax in India.

.DontKnow.

chimuli IF-Dazzler
chimuli
chimuli

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by tetuty66

They live in their own world,have nothing better to do,dont have any aim in life outher than fantasizing....ather than taking all that personally.

<FONT color=#000099>Someone mentioned not to upset the KSG gangas they gotfired left, right and centre.LOL</FONT>

<FONT color=#000099>Yes even Sallu killed someone while driving drunk.</FONT>

<FONT color=#000099>Drinking in public is a major offense for Muslims in Malaysia ( some do it quietly) but it seems for lax in India.</FONT>

Now I dont even comment on KSG in TB articles,he doesnt deserves it.Neither I am intrested in getting unwanted PMs.All the comments targeting your's is enough. LOL

rudeMRindia

chimuli IF-Dazzler
chimuli
chimuli

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pogo

<br>            Media is ofcourse making us dumb.. But we have the option to accept or reject what media provides.. Teenagers of today (urban) only watch those crap reallity shows and dumb tv serials.. I have no idea how a person with some common sense can watch this crap for hours!! <br><br>           Comming to Bollywood, havint seen a decent bollywood movie for ages!! They make crap spending crores of money!! Are these people braindead or something?Shocked And why the youth go for such crap!! Big shame!<br>

Talking of reality shows,yes most are dumb.But not all,atleast musical reality shows have substance talking in terms of entertainment.
But why do one watches TV or reality shows to get entertainment,right?And if reality shows provide you with entertainment,What the heck!why would I care.

rudeMRindia

Go to top