Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Why are some people so jobless in life ? (Page 3)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged

NIce signature Angel.Smile
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

watching TV is just a form of entertainment or time pass LOL So is arguing over actors Wink Its fun watching ppl argue silly over actors LOL
Is searching for ghosts also a nice recreation?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliMeena1

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baddie

To get the 'spark' back in their mundane lives,we resort to the likes of 'saas-bahu',dewar-bhabi' and 'pati-patni-woh' serials as also the typical 'masala movies'.

Why do such serials run for ages?
Why people dont watch plays n dramas
Why they dont go for classical concerts?
Why 3 Idiots broke all records but 3.S just about made a decent profits?

Just as water finds the easiest way to flow, masses find the easiest of entertainments, which does not tax their brains!

btw, one serail which has begun making me see my watch so as not to miss it is 'Jhansi Ki Rani'..an a gripping serial, though many wont find the spark in itWink

PS: Exception is Gajji's shows over any other reality shows.
Wow Baddie Babu now that you have mentioned I shall take a peek at the Rani.LOL
4teen11 Senior Member

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

LOL @ most of the posts.

In london, the reason why a lot of people are jobless (espescially ethinic minorities) is because they earn more sitting on their a** at home than they would if they had a minimum wage job.

The benefit system is the UK is crap..to say the least.

@tetuty66: couldn't agree more on some pathetic people who will go to extreme lengths just to defend a character they have seen on tv and are likely to never meet again. The thing is, if you visit these posh restaurants, go to expesive clubs in Mumbai, you will meet these actors and actresses all the time. Believe me when I say most of them are COMPLETELY different off-screen. It's like a complete shock when you see the way some of them treat their fans in public places, even the way they look is like a horror sometimes. When I see stars like saif and kareena dining together, I think wow she looks hideous without makeup and damn saif really needs a shave and a new wardrobe lol. What we see on tv is what they want us to see, away from the on-screen drama. The classy 'lady-like' woman that we see on screen when we see sonam kapoor, she is actually the complete opposite of that.

Funny how we idolise these stars when we have no idea how they really are. We become so involved with what we see on tv that we start to believe it all really exists.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli-SneharudeMRindiaMeena1Wrackspurt

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

LOL @ most of the posts.

In london, the reason why a lot of people are jobless (espescially ethinic minorities) is because they earn more sitting on their a** at home than they would if they had a minimum wage job.

The benefit system is the UK is crap..to say the least.

@tetuty66: couldn't agree more on some pathetic people who will go to extreme lengths just to defend a character they have seen on tv and are likely to never meet again. The thing is, if you visit these posh restaurants, go to expesive clubs in Mumbai, you will meet these actors and actresses all the time. Believe me when I say most of them are COMPLETELY different off-screen. It's like a complete shock when you see the way some of them treat their fans in public places, even the way they look is like a horror sometimes. When I see stars like saif and kareena dining together, I think wow she looks hideous without makeup and damn saif really needs a shave and a new wardrobe lol. What we see on tv is what they want us to see, away from the on-screen drama. The classy 'lady-like' woman that we see on screen when we see sonam kapoor, she is actually the complete opposite of that.

Funny how we idolise these stars when we have no idea how they really are. We become so involved with what we see on tv that we start to believe it all really exists.
Yes Jobless being paid encourages laziness, and higher health bills too.

Well not really a fan of Bebo. But I am sure Deepika and Amrita Rao all look lovely even off screen.Smile

Edited by Summer3 - 19 January 2010 at 6:40pm
casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

watching TV is just a form of entertainment or time pass LOL So is arguing over actors Wink Its fun watching ppl argue silly over actors LOL
Is searching for ghosts also a nice recreation?
certainly , its more challenging Wink
Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Some people's whole world revolves around TV shows and the characters, and the actors playing those characters........may be because their own world is much more boring than those crappy shows LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindia

Go to top