Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Aww I know what you mean but that would be unfair to expect. The fact is Daya Sir is not a youngster anymore, he is passed that phase. If he was 25 when CID started he should be around 37 years old now. Plus Daya Sir's physique has never been on the slim side, one could guess that he would be on heavier side in the time to come.

Personally now no matter how slim or fat he is or how he looks, I will always love him just the way he is. He should look the way he wants to not because we expect him to or that he might loose his fans (something I read in the message posted for him in his fanclub). I find it odd when people stop liking their favorite people because they have started looking old or fat or anything to that effect. When you like someone, you like for them what they are and accept all the changes in them that come with time. That's how I look at my favorite people. SRK, MJ, Daya Sir, Ashok Kumar are some of my most favorite people and I love them for years and all the changes that have come with time, nothing changes what I feel for them.

This post isn't directed at anyone, please don't get me wrong. I am just stating how i feel.

Very well said.👏 Its not about looks, and seriously it doesnt matter if an officer doesnt have 8/9 packs to the fans,because they are not here to put their bodies on display.😛CID has always been different,which is why I am a fan of this show.
 Its just that the classic cases brought back quite a few memories...wish we had a rewind button so we could go back to the time when CID was just WOW. I just miss the old Daya,the teasing, the suspensefful cases etc..hence the comment.😳

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shreela

Plzzzzz, plz tell me the name of the case. Oh, how did I miss it!

It's called the case of the man on the bus.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: debayon

It's called the case of the man on the bus.

Debayon...I have created this video from your own collection.
Thanks...

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey u hav that epi? 😕 i didnt c it! 😛
rashmi1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Mujhe to Tarika pasand hi nahin hai. I don't like that actress nor that character. She just can't act. One stony express all along. I wonder if she has a second expression. She is too clumsy for a forensic lab assistant. Just see how the other ladies have done their job in the past. I will be the happiest if she quit the show. I don't like her for Abhi Sir. <br><br>Frankly if Abhi Sir had settled with Shruti, I would have liked that to happen. She was just right, she looked right with him and main thing that actress could act.<br>

yes shes not a good choice