Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Update for Thursday, Jan 28, 2010:

Credits: techsatish.net

Sada and Durga are waiting for Diwa to come home.  He comes home and says that he has already eaten.  Sada tells him that he knows about the call from the lawyer re. the divorce notice and asks if he has considered the matter fully.  Durga tells him to think about the baby, and he says that he has already thought about it and he will be raising the baby by himself.  Durga and Sada are shocked and urge him to think it over, but he tells them not to torture him and goes upstairs.

Bhupathy comes to see Kanmani, with lots of toys for the child.  Paati says that he is buying gifts for the child and Kanmani is playing with the child, they are both getting practice for when they get their own child.  Both B and K become very quiet.  B prepares to leave, but they insist that he should stay and eat with them.  He holds the baby who decides to do a bathroom job on him.  (I guess they are not using diapers!)  Kanmani brings a bottle of water and asks him to wash it off (I wish I had seen this when my own children were young, and I could have told my husband to just wash it off!  On the other hand, he wouldn't have been so ready to listen as B is!).  B goes outside to wash it off, and he feels this ache in his heart and throws up some blood.  Kanmani comes to call him, but he washes off the blood and insists on leaving immediately.  They are all wondering at his strange behavior.

B drives up to a pharmacy and pulls out his prescription and asks for the medicine.  The store keeper does not have the exact medicine, but gives him another one, which he takes immediately.  The store keeper tells him to go and see a doctor, and he leaves.  His driving is erratic, and I am wondering if he will make it to the doctor, or will he have an accident in tomorrow's episode?

Samy is on the phone with Subha, and she is telling him about the call made by Suresh.  He asks who the guy was and when she describes the voice, he says, Subha, that must be Suresh.  He is a criminal kind of guy, the kind who betrays his friends, and right then, Anbu enters and hears him talking to Subha.  Samy tells Subha not to bother about Suresh, and then turns around and sees - Anbu!  He is shocked but tries to samalichufy, and asks if he wants to talk to Subha.  When he says No, he manages to end the call.  Anbu says that he knows how to get rid of Subha's problem - he has a bag with some sleeping powder, he will put it in Subha's coffee, then when she drinks it, she will become drowsy, then a guy will come in and ... (I am glad he didn't say the word here).  Samy looks shocked.

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 28 January 2010 at 3:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaquick_silverJanuZEESXYpriyakramanmalligaihoneydaisysimi_1nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megala - Archives Jan 2010 (Page 3)" in Megala & Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Friday's update done by Priya - thanks a bunch, Priya, I was so afraid to watch that sicko Anbu today!

Update for Jan 29, 2010:

Starts with recap from yesterday... maniac's sick idea of trapping
subha continues... looks like samy is in trouble as maniac found that samy is helping subha....
samy thinks how to save subha but maniac just keeps following samy and makes sure that he doesn
talk to subha... and maniac tries to call subha...
boo visiting the dr (looks like no accidents in between)... and tries over act
as a sick person... dr advices boo to get admitted in hospital but
he denies first saying everyon is waiting to have lunch with him.... and dr
says that if boo goes home there is no gurantee that boo will come back live...
finally dr forces boo to admit in hospital and says to nurse that he has breathing problem...
nurse asks this dr and a recap of what boo & old dr in agreement...about boo not
revealing about his health condition to his folks... and nurse also agrees for not telling
to his folks and dr and nurse in agreement of not telling about boo's health....
maniac & samy again... very sick to watch this guy and his cheap idea....
samy tries to tell subha but in vain... maniac just follows samy and makes samy to do coffee...
samy was blabbering.... maniac keeps telling about his cheapest plan with his wicked smile and
samy makes coffee this guy mixes some powder..... with his sick and tired smile....

maniac makes samy to give coffee to subha..
maniac watches all the actions done by samy to subha through his glasses.....
maniac is starring his glasses... samy is in deep trouble!!!!
maniac face changes.... subha gives a shocked smile ... looks like she still didn't get
anything.... maniac makes subha to drink the coffee...
subha says to maniac that he is changed a lot... and maniac just keeps saying about waiting
for the wedding and can't wait...subha's mind voice talks that something is wrong...
but not sure what is wrong....
samy tries hard to stop subha drink coffee... and thinks and sends
message.... subha gets the message... maniac keeps insisting subha to drink coffeee...
cha.. bhor da....
subha then asks maniac to drink half of coffee... maniac now gets that samy
is the one who called in subha's cell...
maniac with (his irritatting smile to us) smile..... asks samy to bring
another cup...
drinks the coffee half.. and now subha is convinced and keeps asking samy what??
maniac drinks the half of coffee...and says super...

looks like SAMY is in deep trouble!!!
Freeze with that silly maniac's irritated smile!!!

Edited by eljay - 29 January 2010 at 2:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverZEESXYmalligaiJanuhoneydaisysimi_1nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top