Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well..i cant really say anything, its just Indian...lol....and yeah other people (from other races) crack lame jokes too its just that there are a bit more lame joke crackers in Indians..lol....

if that makes sense^^
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Most of us make jokes about almost everyone and everything. But there must be some sort of a limit, still when we get carried away it is hard to stop. 😆 Similarly if someone makes fun of us we should be able to take it too. Yes we normally get what we deserve.😉
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Grace-

Well..i cant really say anything,
its just Indian...lol....and yeah other people (from other races) crack lame jokes too its just that there are a bit more lame joke crackers in Indians..lol....

if that makes sense^^

well, that's what I meant.
lol if u think indians make corny jokes, u gotta see the non-desis. that's wats corny... n stupid. 😊
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

lol if u think indians make corny jokes, u gotta see the non-desis. that's wats corny... n stupid. 😊

u mean the average americanor the jay leno type?
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

u mean the average americanor the jay leno type?

the averg american. fat n stupid. make that very fat n very stupid.😆
professional stand-ups however is different story. it sucked earlier in india but we have caught up. we r almost as good as the jackasses they got on american shows
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

the averg american. fat n stupid. make that very fat n very stupid.😆
professional stand-ups however is different story. it sucked earlier in india but we have caught up. we r almost as good as the jackasses they got on american shows

i guess..
debayon thumbnail
Are you calling Steven Colebert a jackass? You should watch it closely and then comment. It's funny and smart at the same time. As far as Jay Leno is concerned, the whole thing is staged and the reality is that he's a 🤬
debayon thumbnail
no jay leno is a fool who thinks he's so cool and awesome and all that, even rusell peters is better.