Rishta.Com

Coolest Boss : Rohan!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..was thinking bout the first epi of Rishta.Com and that was when it struck me that Rohan is such a cool boss...in fact the coolestBig smile..He is such a laid-back person..even with his colleagues too..Rohan said "Mein boss hu yarr...mujh par yeh sab achcha nahi lagta" when that fat guy asked the receptionist to stick that "L" to his shirt.LOL..and even the way he talked to the receptionist and tasted the achaar was too good!!Embarrassed

I would really like a boss like him when I work...Wink...Wat say??..Any takers??Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehak55~*~Astargal~*~ShiningStar18..-Jia-..indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coolest Boss : Rohan!" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
You said it Sashangelz....LOL The guy indeed is very cool.... He has all the ingredients of a perfect boss... He has definitely got the looks and style...Isha on the other hand is classy and has panache and I think they make a cute couple(although they don't know this)....LOL

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1994

You said it Sashangelz....LOL The guy indeed is very cool.... He has all the ingredients of a perfect boss... He has definitely got the looks and style...Isha on the other hand is classy and has panache and I think they make a cute couple(although they don't know this)....LOL

Exactly..the make an extremely cute couple..and I'm ready to wait..the road to love will be very interesting to watch for sure...so I wanna sit back and enjoy!!WinkBig smile..

and ya..Rohan or Kavi is a complete hottie..I'm already drooling over him..Day DreamingLOL!!..and Isha is definitely very classy with grace..they make an awesome-dawsome pairEmbarrassedLOL!!

Btw..I am Riya..Smile

nilambari

Groupbie

nilambari

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
rohan is d coolest 1.....confusing nature really siuts him....bt all in all he is hotieeEmbarrassed

~*~Astargal~*~

IF-Dazzler

~*~Astargal~*~

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Riya!!! He's really laid-back and doesn't care much!! But he's sooo sweet!!
Hai, when is Sunday gonna come?

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sashangelz

Hey guys..was thinking bout the first epi of Rishta.Com and that was when it struck me that Rohan is such a cool boss...in fact the coolestBig smile..He is such a laid-back person..even with his colleagues too..Rohan said "Mein boss hu yarr...mujh par yeh sab achcha nahi lagta" when that fat guy asked the receptionist to stick that "L" to his shirt.LOL..and even the way he talked to the receptionist and tasted the achaar was too good!!Embarrassed

I would really like a boss like him when I work...Wink...Wat say??..Any takers??Big smile

You said it Soulsis!
I agree.....Rohan's the coolest boss....Wouldn't mind getting him as mine...LOLLOLEmbarrassed
OMG..and also,the collest flirt ever.....The aachar scene was LOLZ!!!!LOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top