Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Come on Tanyaz.. the guy is angry and hurt.. plus his brains are non-functional right now... he will never hurt Archana intentionally... I am actually waiting when will Archana go into that house and things start resolving... this is the only chance Manav-Archana have to set things straight...

And yeah.. they are wasting lots of time on this delaying stuff... just get Archu in that house quickly for God's sake...

yuppp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DULL episode..today!! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Come on Tanyaz.. the guy is angry and hurt.. plus his brains are non-functional right now... for God's sake...

I agree with the bit about his brains . he has had too much .

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Come on Tanyaz.. the guy is angry and hurt.. plus his brains are non-functional right now...

I agree with the bit about his brains . he has had too much .

Yeah.. and I really hope they show him pondering over Archana's innocence soon before I lose my patience and understanding with him.. cos we viewers have had too much as well.

Edited by nikitagmc - 04 January 2010 at 1:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top