Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by satyamdas

something will happen in these 4 days. so fingers crossed.

hopefully

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DULL episode..today!! (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnime

arrey, I think we need to breathe a little lollz .. bcoz we knw that the divorce won't take place ( at least, if the creatives follow the main concept nd title of the show .. ), that means sthg big will happen within these 4 days which will eventually stop the divorce .. m eagerly waiting fr that twist .. nd I wanna knw how Archu will step into that house again without anyone's objection .. bcoz it has to be the court order, otherwise how will Manav nd Savita accept her in that house ?

thanx...hmmmm

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

But as that Savita....Shravani's pregnancy cant hide for too long so whatever they have to do, they have to do it fast.I hope Manav doesnt do something stupid in the meantime.

thanx..lets see what happens next

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Really disappointed with todays episode... They have dragged this till Thursday-Friday... i think next Promo will be interesting to watch.. I have a feeling that it will be a nice one... Thanks sjain...

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

Really disappointed with todays episode... They have dragged this till Thursday-Friday... i think next Promo will be interesting to watch.. I have a feeling that it will be a nice one... Thanks sjain...

thanx...hope so

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i felt so bad when Manav said that he will divorce Archana no matter what ( in the pre cap ). How can any girl go in a house like this . She will only do this fo her sister.

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

i felt so bad when Manav said that he will divorce Archana no matter what ( in the pre cap ). How can any girl go in a house like this . She will only do this fo her sister.

thanx..sad!!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Come on Tanyaz.. the guy is angry and hurt.. plus his brains are non-functional right now... he will never hurt Archana intentionally... I am actually waiting when will Archana go into that house and things start resolving... this is the only chance Manav-Archana have to set things straight...

And yeah.. they are wasting lots of time on this delaying stuff... just get Archu in that house quickly for God's sake...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top