Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: devashree_h

But as that Savita....Shravani's pregnancy cant hide for too long so whatever they have to do, they have to do it fast.I hope Manav doesnt do something stupid in the meantime.

thanx..lets see what happens next
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really disappointed with todays episode... They have dragged this till Thursday-Friday... i think next Promo will be interesting to watch.. I have a feeling that it will be a nice one... Thanks sjain...
sjain thumbnail
Originally posted by: guptill

Really disappointed with todays episode... They have dragged this till Thursday-Friday... i think next Promo will be interesting to watch.. I have a feeling that it will be a nice one... Thanks sjain...

thanx...hope so
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i felt so bad when Manav said that he will divorce Archana no matter what ( in the pre cap ). How can any girl go in a house like this . She will only do this fo her sister.
sjain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

i felt so bad when Manav said that he will divorce Archana no matter what ( in the pre cap ). How can any girl go in a house like this . She will only do this fo her sister.

thanx..sad!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Come on Tanyaz.. the guy is angry and hurt.. plus his brains are non-functional right now... he will never hurt Archana intentionally... I am actually waiting when will Archana go into that house and things start resolving... this is the only chance Manav-Archana have to set things straight...

And yeah.. they are wasting lots of time on this delaying stuff... just get Archu in that house quickly for God's sake...
sjain thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Come on Tanyaz.. the guy is angry and hurt.. plus his brains are non-functional right now... he will never hurt Archana intentionally... I am actually waiting when will Archana go into that house and things start resolving... this is the only chance Manav-Archana have to set things straight...

And yeah.. they are wasting lots of time on this delaying stuff... just get Archu in that house quickly for God's sake...

yuppp
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Come on Tanyaz.. the guy is angry and hurt.. plus his brains are non-functional right now... for God's sake...

I agree with the bit about his brains . he has had too much .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I agree with the bit about his brains . he has had too much .

Yeah.. and I really hope they show him pondering over Archana's innocence soon before I lose my patience and understanding with him.. cos we viewers have had too much as well.
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago