Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hello!!Smile

I felt today's episode was a complete waste ...It had nothing ...throught the episode .....archna was trying to reach court...and inspite of so much of efforts ..in the end also she could not reach their Ouch

meanwhile ...varsha tried to convince manav ..not to have this divorce .but he replied roudly ..and when varsha said ...he still luves archna ..he angrily replied ..."no he doesn't "......apart from this nothing happened   ....Ouch
Ouch
one thing which was gud was ...satish ..revealed the truth Clap ....he doesn't want archna to reach court on time ....becos he doesn't want archna to get separated from manav ....and archna ...said ....she still luv manavSmileOuch
...but nothing can happen now !!!

in precap ..manav angrily said to his mom...this time ...what ever happens .this divorce will take place ....sad !!Ouch

disappointing episode !!Smile

plssss replyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10devashree_hpyaar_siya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DULL episode..today!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Agree wiv u this episode was a waste, n was so slow.
it was just about Archana reaching the court and varsha-satish stopping Archu from going.

It was the most boring episode of PR.

I was thinking that in 2days episode Archu will go Manav's house but she did'nt Cry

how much episodes is Ekta gonna waste just on their divorce?
It's been loads of months since ArMan were seperated atleast now she should reunite them, So i just want to see them together..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hpyaar_siya

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Yaaaa today epi was shit and I'm sure that after 4 days Archu will reach court on time as she will avoid Varsha to come court with her.
I think Manav will scold Archu was not coming to court today.
Only good thing i felt in today episode was Manav wearing new shirt LOL

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
something will happen in these 4 days. so fingers crossed.

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
arrey, I think we need to breathe a little lollz .. bcoz we knw that the divorce won't take place ( at least, if the creatives follow the main concept nd title of the show .. ), that means sthg big will happen within these 4 days which will eventually stop the divorce .. m eagerly waiting fr that twist .. nd I wanna knw how Archu will step into that house again without anyone's objection .. bcoz it has to be the court order, otherwise how will Manav nd Savita accept her in that house ?

Edited by tasnime - 04 January 2010 at 10:26am

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
But as that Savita....Shravani's pregnancy cant hide for too long so whatever they have to do, they have to do it fast.I hope Manav doesnt do something stupid in the meantime.

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alisha_01

Agree wiv u this episode was a waste, n was so slow.
it was just about Archana reaching the court and varsha-satish stopping Archu from going.

It was the most boring episode of PR.

I was thinking that in 2days episode Archu will go Manav's house but she did'nt Cry

how much episodes is Ekta gonna waste just on their divorce?
It's been loads of months since ArMan were seperated atleast now she should reunite them, So i just want to see them together..Thumbs Up

thanx!!

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Yaaaa today epi was shit and I'm sure that after 4 days Archu will reach court on time as she will avoid Varsha to come court with her.
I think Manav will scold Archu was not coming to court today.
Only good thing i felt in today episode was Manav wearing new shirt LOL

thanx..I agree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top