Hello guys...I am back! :) Ammu here...and here's your update for today!!!! Happy new year to you. And enoy the first epi of the new year....MAy god bless you all and bestows you with all the happiness of the world!
Ananya's top 10 highlights....
1) The show starts with typical sunrise and leher singing ( which was looking completely fake!!) and abeer waking up to the voice of the singer...
. He searches for the singer and reaches his rooftop, only to find leher singing and enjoying herself...He quickly dresses himself up...And finds her missing...He feels bad and just when he is about to turn he finds leher feeding the birds. ( Awww.....:) )
2) Seeing Abeer, leher shies away. Bittan comes and says hello to him. He asks Leher's name from bittan and leher refuses to tell him her name. Abeer introspects himself and thinks what's in a name? And he would find it out anyway! :)
3) The next scene shows Leher's chacha's envious emotions as he makes the carpenter put Brij Bhushan's name on the name plate of the house and his as being removed. A true emotion and hats off to chachaji for portraying a nice role. As for Mr. Brij bhushan, he asked the carpenter to put his younger brother's name beneath his name plate too. This made chachaji, again, go green with envy!
4) The next scene was the interaction between Abeer and his daadi. Abeer is made to drink a glass of milk and he asks for chai. Well, he also sings AAAAAAAAAa......like leher was singing before but fails to create an impact even on himself. His daadi scold him and asks not to sing. he makes his dadi sing too.
5) After the break, A kayasth family scene is shown where Mr.brij bhushan asks ankur to go with the girls for their admission and for some legal work, he wants to hire The brahmins. HIs younger brother doesn't like it and he asks not to talk about it again and he criticizes The brahmins and walks away.
6) the next boring scene was one with abeer and his daadi where she tells him some disadvantages of drinking chai...( which are actually true!!!) But he doesn't listen and asks for tea and then agrees to go out and fetch some potatoes as the potatoes at his home had a pungent smell of onions and his mother feared that her husband won't touch the food and walk away and it would give daadi another reason to nag! ( As if she does less, now!)
7) the last scene showed Abeer getting mad over leher buying fruits and vegetables.Pal Pal dil ke paas can be heard in the background, It was a cute scene...Not to miss!
8) good thing- Abeer's AAAAAAAAAAAAA scene....:) and pal pal dil ke paas song with AbHer interactions!!
9) bad thing- leher's fake singing and Abeer's constant line...HUm abeer vajyapee hain....We have a too much of it...:( And less of AbHer's scenes.
10) as for the overall development of the how, It's slow and we want it faster! I hope creatives are listening and pay heed to us! :)
Thanks soo very much for ur support