Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hello friends on IF. My name is Fatima (aka Fammma) and I have been a member on IF for quite a while now. My experience over the past few months on IF has been fantastic, and everyone has been so helpful...Its been lovely.

So following on by Jess' suggestions, and friends on IF cheering me on, I have decided to do a diary kind of thing with my personal wedding experience. I got married on the 29th October 2009, in India (which was a big thing for me, living in the UK), and have now been married just over two months.

feel free to send me your suggestions, ideas and feedback. Positive and negative feedback welcomed. Whether you like the topic, or if I should scrap it too!!!

Also, feel free to ask any questions as you like

Cheers

Fammma

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.burgerchaap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Wedding Journey" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
congrats!! :) it only gets better!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
awwwwn chooo cuteee!! i think its a great idea!!!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Yaaaay! I love you for doing this Diary thing Hug

You can do the Diary as a seperate thread & I'll sticky it and then i'll get Gur to make it a GA (Global Announcement for GD sections) so a lot of people can see it :)

Just wondering...do you want to do all the diary's in one thread or do different threads for each entry?
Its totally up to you :)

Each entry could talk about different experiences....like Journal Entry #1 =finding a dress, Jounal Entry #2= wedding preperations, Journal Entry #3=inviting people and all that, etc

btw, dont mind  my titles LOL
they are kinda suck-ish but i was just showing examples

Edited by Jess. - 04 January 2010 at 6:08pm

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

You can do the Diary as a seperate thread & I'll sticky it and then i'll get Gur to make it a GA (Global Announcement for GD sections) so a lot of people can see it :)

Just wondering...do you want to do all the diary's in one thread or do different threads for each entry?

Each entry could talk about different experiences....like Journal Entry #1 =finding a dress, Jounal Entry #2= wedding preperations, Journal Entry #3=inviting people and all that, etc

aww i really like Jess's idea.
a lot of people have asked me how stressful it is to plan a wedding and what not..i think it would help out a lot of girls on this forum :)

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

Originally posted by Jess.

aww i really like Jess's idea.
a lot of people have asked me how stressful it is to plan a wedding and what not..i think it would help out a lot of girls on this forum :)

lol Jia...everyone would love to get the views of someone who experienced the wedding firsthand haha.

BTW, If you want, you can do the whole Wedding Diary too!
it would be awesome!

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Yep, Im on for continuing this...would love to help out the other girls too!!

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Congrats! Great idea! Im not gonna be getting married for ages but I absolutely love weddings and a diary would be so fun 2 read =P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top