Uravugal

Uravugal Jan 4 - 8 updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amara_50

Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Amara sir,
Sila veetukku mattum dhan kolla pakka vazhi irukum... adhu madhri dhan sila veetla mattum dhan indha poojai for gents... idhu enoda anubavam... Unhappy

Enga veettukkum kollai pakkam vazhi undu.  Aanaal rendu pakkamum saaththi  vechchittuththaan poojai nadakkum.  Ungaloada anubavaththai konjam open aa sollungalaen!  Naan petra THUNBAM indha vaiyagaththukkum undunnu therinjaa engalukku konjam aarudhalaa irukkum illa!  Aambalaingalukku antha oru aarudhalaiyaavathu kudungalaen!!!!

Paavam Mrs. Amara, inge nadakkaradhu edhuvum theriyadhu pola irukku.  Amara sir,I can tell you the secret to getting out of this so-called thunbam - show your appreciation for Mrs. Amara more often, and she will be giving you nothing but Inbam!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50Meena.IFnithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Jan 4 - 8 updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Amaran Sir.......I think namma MR Eljay....oreh appreciation thaan pola irukku.........anubhavam pesuthu paarunga.......

To be frank with you..... reading your replies to arjun meena, shree, Rp, eljay make me laugh like  crazy until all my dogs were wondering that why the hell this woman is laughing sittling alone and they all started barking along with me......which made me laugh more.........

Thanks to all of you for making my day......Clap

Edited by atina - 07 January 2010 at 1:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50_SK_OLGNESMeena.IFeljay

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thanks for updates.. hope chitra is not in mugs dream or someones dream.... so many dreams will spoil serial... its a good serial, let it be a good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50_SK_Meena.IF

suryalalu

Groupbie

suryalalu

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates.. hope chitra is not in mugs dream or someones dream.... so many dreams will spoil serial... its a good serial, let it be a good.

i also agree with honeydaisy..............thank god....it was not a dream.
Now its Chithra's turn to give punishment to Mugu......

Edited by suryalalu - 07 January 2010 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

@Amara Sir,

I have got so much.. Ratham vandhirukku... stitch potti irukom.. enakku thaan.. veengi poi  blood cot aagi iruku.. Even my friend told that they have seen these only in movies.. Vaanguna dhane theriyum...  it il be mostly mis-understanding or poor communication reasons...  Even i got much frommy dad in belt, hanger, potato, onion, vessels... moslt things il be due to poor communication and few due to my mistakes...

Wat I do to give it back u know...  I can't give it back straightly na... so I go and talk all goody goody and sirichite adipen... sirichu pesum bodhu velayate adikira madhiri nan konjam thirupi kodupen.. aana adhellam kadala potta kadugu dhan.. but kaaram korayadhu...

Eppudi????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

amara_50

amara_50

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@ Arjun_Meena

I sensed all these things from your writings long back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... hope chitra wont forgive Mugs soon...let him suffer for a while like krish and gayu... the rest of family also should know mugs leelai... wonder where mugs will hide his face now...
and krish why not carry all 100 bags ? what u think ur hercules? hope paro will forgive gayu soon... why AM didnt visit her in dream? hope he will visit her and advice her soon... she was so mean to everyone...

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks fr the wonderful updates..

Chitra punish panrenu solli edhvadhu panna, Mugs will try to take revenge on Krish.. But if u try to change him that is good.. Ukkandhu yosichu paaru...  Muyarchithal mudiyaadhadhu illai.. Poi thiruthara vazhiya paaru...

Edhavadhu oru vedhalam murunga maram yeri thaan aganuma... Krish still loves Gayu.. Gayu too know that.. Adhukula indha TK yen ipadi panraru... appavukum ponnukkum porumaye illai...

Since everyone quotes about AM's character and patience and how Paro differs from that and hurst others which Am never did, i think Paro might change...

@Amara Sir,
Enoda writings andha allavukku sogamava iruku.. Aiyaiyo, enaku sogatha kamichu scene podradhe pidikaadhe... Pochuda...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top