Pati Patni aur Woh
Pati Patni aur Woh

India-Forums

Shilpa Saklani on pati patni aur woh

sheetal345 Newbie
sheetal345
sheetal345

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
* What a strange reaction when her strange looking dog comes and shilpa screams and jumps up and down (lol maybe she has mental problems lol LOL
* Hello??? What is with the faces? (u aint funny hun)
* When shilpa gets a letter saying that there is a tea party, she acts like a kid...yaayyy(tip to shilpa u aint no kid)
* Overall, apoorva proved better in taking care of the twins

Back in 2004 when shilpa got married, she said she was going to have a kid in a year or so...another two years later, she says the same thing...shouting from the rooftops (screeches) that she is ready to have a kid...every year she says the same thing....hmmmmm....did you also know apoorva doesn't cut his hair cos shilpa doesn't want him, read that somewhere. (quote: Apoorva on shilpa "she can start a tirade of nagging if i don't call her or am late in calling her" Rakshana Khan "I hate it when shilpa bites my cheeks" Savita bhabi ok kyunki saas..."shilpa brings the dogs in and they do fecus matter everywhere")>>> Confused that sounds so gross!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
LOL. I actually don't find her so bad. I think she was the only wife who treated her husband as an EQUAL, didn't shout/scream at him or boss him about like he's her slave or something. She was generally good with the kids and the daadi. She took care of her house well. And she was really positive/cheery most of the time. As for her not having any kids yet, well hey thats her decision.  

Yeah she is obsessed with dogs though.. it was crazy when that dog came and she cried and cried and cried.. ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top