Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey lovely ff
plz add me to ur pm list
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal719

loved the part plz wrute mroe sooon  i waant to see how heer convinceses hr family to get married again :P

Thank you Sejal๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, it will be really tough for Heer to convince her family๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

wow amazin love it cont soon xxxx

Thank you Noori๐Ÿค—Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Really interesting storyline i must say..! Loving Rishabh mother i think.. ๐Ÿ˜†

She seems to be a nice lady... But Heer in that outfit and eveyone praising her!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ She must be looking gorgeous..:)

Hmm VERY excited to read the next part pls continue soon!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
FF is wonderful so far!! ๐Ÿ‘
I have a feeling that Heer won't go back but instead find out where Maha rani is and how the lil' girl is.. Hmm..:)

Vini, thanks for your lovely comments๐Ÿค—
yes, Heer is looking gorgeos๐Ÿ˜ณ
check the next part to know what happens next๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago

Part 3

Heer was on the way to Airport. Thinking about what happened the earlier day. She was thinking is it really necessary for her to go back right now? She was holding the air ticket in her hand. She is following whose instructions? Rishabh's? But she has to go back, Prem's family must be worried about her, she has to help them. The car kept running.

Heer (thinking): Prem, yeh zindagi meri nahi hain, yeh tumhari hai. mujhe thande dimag se sabkuchh lena chahiye. par......kyun mera wapas jane ka man nahi kar raha hai? kyun main gaon jake ekbar wo bachchi ko dekhna chahti hun?.........par'..mujhe bohut kuchh karna hai ab......main apni ichcha puri nahi kar sakti......lekin Prem, agar tum meri jagah hote kya tum nahi jate? zaroor jate......lekin Rishabh......main usse shaadi karne ke liye razi ho gayi, wo kuchh nahi kar sakta......

When Heer decided that she will go back to the village she has already reached the Airport. Heer was surprised to see Rishabh in the Airport.

Rishabh (with the cunning smile in his face): surprised? kyun? kya tum soch rahe the ke main tumhe chhorke i wapas chala gaya? tum Airport ke andar chali jao, I am coming.

Heer didn't give any answer but she looked very irritably towards him. A servant came to help Heer with her luggages but she denied and started walking towards the Airport entrance thinking "ab to wapas jana hi parega".

Rishabh (to one of his employee) : Have you got the signature from my mother?

The employee: Nahi Kunwar saab, mata rani kal se gaon mein hai, ek bachchi bimar hai uski dekhbhal kar rahi hai, aj subah unhone khabar bhijwayi ke - wo bachchi pehle se behter hai, par jab tak shahar se doctor nahi ata wo wahin rahengi.

Rishabh: Thik hai, mujhe aj wapas jana hi parega, tum jitni jaldi ho sake ma se sign leke mere paas chale ana.

(So you know that the little girl is out of danger๐Ÿ˜Š, but Heer never knew it๐Ÿ˜”)

................................................................................

Heer came back. Everyone was happy to see her. Bauji asked her about the Prem's "Pind Daan". Heer has to lie that everything was OK. She wanted to burst into tears. She cannot tell what actually happened in Rajasthan. Bauji started praising Heer. She tried to give fake smile.

Heer was not able to control her tears. She excused herself and went to Prem's room. She closed the door, sat on the floor resting her back on the door and started crying.

Heer: Prem, tum kahan ho? yeh Heer tumhare bina adhoori hai, le chalo mujhe tumhare saath. main tumhara "Pind Daan" nahi kar saki, mujhe sab ko jhut bolna para, main yeh sab aur sahan nahi kar pa rahi hun.

"Heer", Heer looked up. She saw Prem standing in front of her. He was smiling. He took her hand and made her stand. He wiped her tears and said "Heer, tum kyun ro rahi ho? main hun na tumhare saath, hamesha, tumhare dil mein".

Heer wanted to hug him but suddenly she realized that she was dreaming. But Prem's words made her strong, she wiped her tears, came out of the room and went to the kitchen.

..............................................................................................

In the evening Bauji decided that he will take Gayatri to the temple, Heer said that she will join them.

On the way, when they were returning home, it was quite late and the road was 'soonsaan'. Suddenly some goons attacked them. (it usually not common in real life but it is Ekta's serial, so this is a common scene๐Ÿ˜†).

The goons demanded money, jewelries. They started beating the driver. Bauji and ma was totally shocked. Heer told them to stop "rukie, humlog sabkuch dene ke liye tayiaar hai".

One goon: to do na, and he pulled Heer towards him.

Bauji tried to stop him, another goon hit him hard on his shoulder. Heer tried to stop him. He pushed Heer. Heer lost her balance and as she was about to fall down somebody grasped her. Yes, it was Rishabh.

....................................................................................................

The next scene: Rishabh fighting with the goons like a hero.

After 5 minutes we could see all the goons lying on the road, tossing in pain.

Rishabh helped Heer and her family to get into the car. The driver was injured but he was able to drive. Just when Heer was entering the car Rishabh whispered into her ears "main tumhara kaam asaan kar dia" and he winked at her.

The car started running. Heer understood that the goons were hired by Rishabh. But she really had no time to think, she asked the driver to head towards the nearest hospital.

..........................................................................................

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great update Stormy ...jsut luved it ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
This line had me in splits...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The next scene: Rishabh fighting with the goons like a hero.
Kya karein baat kuch hazam nahi hui ..!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The story is getting quite interesting ..
Plzz continue soon ....!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ok am ere 2 edit ths da smiley wasnt ma comment

๐Ÿคฃ

ok so cumin 2 da update Rishab a hero ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ............. loved da way Heer sees Prem n becums strong jst knowin he is thr wiv her ๐Ÿ˜› gr8 update ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by 268143 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

i am loving it a lot ... your writing is keeping me hooked to read more and more ... please continue soon ... nice update .. waiting to know what happens next ...๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you Arpita๐Ÿ˜Š
I am happy that you are loving this FF as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

nice  part di

๐Ÿค— Lekhu
Originally posted by: Durga A.