Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Friends, there are many celebrities whom we admire, we copy them, we wish to know everything about them and are just crazy for them...Day Dreaming

Now if given a chance to exchange your life with a celebrity for a day / or rather week..

Who would you exchange your life with?
(It could be any celeb, from movie stars, to sports personalities, to politicians etc)

Why?

and once you have stepped in their shoes,
What would you do?
(by using his / her power and their status Wink)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exchange life with a Celebrity" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i would totally be a bollywood film star!!! actually, if i had any talent and if i looked even close to wut those girls look on tv.. i wouldnt be in schoolLOL i would be modelling or acting in some film :P aaah i wish haha anyways... a bollywood star in specific.. hmm from the guys.. srk!! duh!
from the girls... maybe genelia or sonam kapoor or  even gauri khan!

Why?
 Because they are popular...successful...  they don't have to work ... and acting does not count as work! it counts as fun and/or a hobby...they get to make loads of money while enjoying themselves n traveling. the biggest reason i wouldn't have to study!
if i was srk all girls would love me n i wud be rly hot and will have the cutest dimples!
if i was genelia/sonam...all the guys would think im hot!LOL
gauri khan cuz well she is srk's wife  lol
n i would have loads of fans soo ya! :P

What would you do?
i would make more films.. n ya just have fun!
if i was gauri... dont wanna share wut i will do lol j/k..  i get srk!wut else would i wantLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
As a Hinduism/Indian Philosophy student, I would surely exchange my life with the great personality of India, Mahatma Gandhi...

Why?
Because He is such a great person, a great leader... Nobody can forget what he has done.. He was known as 'the living Gita'... I would want to fight for the rights of the Indians who were in South Africa.. Struggle to improve the conditions of Indians there... I would want to become an ideal Karma Yogi (the one who follows the path of action)...
After a long struggle he gave India its independence...

He said that independence must begin from within;then envelops the thousand of villages which make up India..

What would you do?

First of all Non Violence -  No one should be violent in thought, word and deed..
I would give the message:  Promote justice, kindness, love and othet positive things.. Not to be selfish at all... Believe in truth.. Faith in God... Life must be chaste, pious and pure.. Ready to sacrifice for others... Whole-heartedly follow all principles related to non violence..

Second thing i would do would have been Satyagraha ( Surrendering completely unto Truth... We should set out to conque the evil doer by Love, by transforming his personality and not ny violence.

"The aim is to not to crush the opponent but to trust and change him"

I would have asked the people to abide by:
1. Truth
2. Non Violence
3. Control over senses
4.Non stealing & non possession
5.Bread labour(hardwork)
6.Fearlessness

Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 04 January 2010 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

i would totally be a bollywood film star!!! actually, if i had any talent and if i looked even close to wut those girls look on tv.. i wouldnt be in schoolLOL i would be modelling or acting in some film :P aaah i wish haha anyways... a bollywood star in specific.. hmm from the guys.. srk!! duh!
from the girls... maybe genelia or sonam kapoor or  even gauri khan!
- i expected that from u LOL

Why?
 Because they are popular...successful...  they don't have to work ... and acting does not count as work! it counts as fun and/or a hobby...they get to make loads of money while enjoying themselves n traveling. the biggest reason i wouldn't have to study!
if i was srk all girls would love me n i wud be rly hot and will have the cutest dimples!
if i was genelia/sonam...all the guys would think im hot!LOL
gauri khan cuz well she is srk's wife  lol
n i would have loads of fans soo ya! :P in short the main purpose is to have loads of money and loads of ppl loving u! Wink

What would you do?
i would make more films.. n ya just have fun!
if i was gauri... dont wanna share wut i will do lol j/k..  i get srk!wut else would i wantLOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

As a Hinduism/Indian Philosophy student, I would surely exchange my life with the great personality of India, Mahatma Gandhi... omg! are u serious??

Why?
Because He is such a great person, a great leader... Nobody can forget what he has done.. He was known as 'the living Gita'... I would want to fight for the rights of the Indians who were in South Africa.. Struggle to improve the conditions of Indians there... I would want to become an ideal Karma Yogi (the one who follows the path of action)...
After a long struggle he gave India its independence... wow! wonderful thought! Clap

He said that independence must begin from within;then envelops the thousand of villages which make up India..

What would you do?

First of all Non Violence -  No one should be violent in thought, word and deed..
I would give the message:  Promote justice, kindness, love and othet positive things.. Not to be selfish at all... Believe in truth.. Faith in God... Life must be chaste, pious and pure.. Ready to sacrifice for others... Whole-heartedly follow all principles related to non violence..

Second thing i would do would have been Satyagraha ( Surrendering completely unto Truth... We should set out to conque the evil doer by Love, by transforming his personality and not ny violence.

"The aim is to not to crush the opponent but to trust and change him"

I would have asked the people to abide by:
1. Truth
2. Non Violence
3. Control over senses
4.Non stealing & non possession
5.Bread labour(hardwork)
6.Fearlessness

this is really awesome soni...! Clap

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Friends, there are many celebrities whom we admire, we copy them, we wish to know everything about them and are just crazy for them...Day Dreaming

Now if given a chance to exchange your life with a celebrity for a day / or rather week..

(It could be any celeb, from movie stars, to sports personalities, to politicians etc) maybe aishwarya...coz she's got everything from looks to money to a happy family (atleast thats wat she tries to prove..LOL) lol though i hate her..but her life seems pretty good to be exchanged with..or katrina..again for looks and success, and a loving bf..

Why? for above reasons..

What would you do?
 for ash i dont think u have to do anything...jab jee chaha movies karli...nahi to ash karo with ur family! WinkLOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
probably srk so i can dance an romance some of bollywoods top ladies :)

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

probably srk so i can dance an romance some of bollywoods top ladies :)

lol ofcourse..LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top