Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yEB82dB_Y[/YOUTUBE]

*shudders*

what you think?

Interesting speculation that the US President is a puppet of some Powerful Bankers and a world disaster could be in the works.
Where was this guy when Bush was so trigger happy and killing more innocent people in other countries than any other US President?
actually if i had not brought it here you would stil ask where was he? LOL

i think you might find him.. or i think he is here coz this has more to do with the american butts?
Summer3 thumbnail

actually if i had not brought it here you would stil ask where was he? LOL

i think you might find him.. or i think he is here coz this has more to do with the american butts?

In Singapore most people cannot speak against the Govt without getting sued or suffering other repercussions.😆
The Govt here is not perfect but the system works and everyone has an opportunity to earn a living; still the costs are high. Govt shuld provide free schooling and medical but this is not done eventhough the Govt is very rich.
Summer3 thumbnail
Message from Osama regarding USA n Obama. ( I am surprised that the leaders who recommend jihad are themselves always hiding. Even Bush created a war but he himself was safe and sound at home.)

He said President-elect Barack Obama has received a "heavy inheritance" from George W. Bush _ two wars and "the collapse of the economy." He predicted that burden will render the U.S. unable to sustain a long fight against the mujahedeen, or holy warriors.

There is "only one strong way to bring the return of Al-Aqsa and Palestine, and that is jihad in the path of God," Bin Laden said, referring to the revered Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. "The duty is to urge people to jihad and to enlist the youth into jihad brigades."

He also appealed for donations to finance the fight, saying the "tithes from any of the great Muslim or Arab traders" would be enough "for jihad on all the fronts."

and if they r not able to accumulate this fund from fellow muslims they get it through ransom from other people who work hard for earning that money. sick
How do you know if its a SECRET?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Not seen the video to comment really, but there are way too many conspiracy theories floating around. All US politicians seem to be part of some cult or some sinister plan. Actually, I would be pleased to know if they were part of some sinister plan rather than randomly chosen by a nation of idiots.

Anyway, I ignored Bush conspiracies (including Mooresque ones) and will do so for BamaBama.

Originally posted by: angelic_devil

and if they r not able to accumulate this fund from fellow muslims they get it through ransom from other people who work hard for earning that money. sick

aah so u watched the vid.

aah so u watched the vid.

How can this be a secret if you know all about it?