Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

NAITIK'S UNDERSTANDING

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nandinisharma6

nandinisharma6

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Frnds..... I am really wondering about naithik's reaction about akshara...... ok i agree she should have told him......but wht about the promise she gave......ok according 2 him akshara is wrong ok fine.....but i wonder how can he forget his childhood frnd ??? why dont he think about how mohit helped him in his probs??? why he is blind ? he should have understood his feelings..... this is not right . ok but why cant he understand the feelings of nandini ....... why did he forget his promise 2 nandini that he would do anything 4 her ??? i think naithik is not right .... but naithik may understand . hope so....   Confused

Edited by nandinisharma6 - 04 January 2010 at 12:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalkankita2407

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NAITIK'S UNDERSTANDING" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
whatever he is doing is just coz he is angry at all of them coz they have not told him about all this before and he has come to know about all this in such a manner............but  as we all know that naitik loves akshara a lot so he will definitely forgive her at the end of the day

Post Reply New Post

Go to top