Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
omdayssss....what an amazing part...im seriously so excited about the next parts....i really want to see nupur fighting for her love and husband...this ff is soo cute an the emotion n love shown is sooo real...hatss off!!

pleaseeeeee try n update as soon as u can!!...

heena
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Chandni,
Whats up yaar?
I m eagerly waiting 4 ur update.
plz plz try to update asap.
Faria. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariaa70

Hi Chandni,
Whats up yaar?
I m eagerly waiting 4 ur update.
plz plz try to update asap.

Chandi pls empty ur PM Box
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by pink95 - 14 years ago
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for all the sweet comments sorry it has taken me a long time to update I've been busy with projects and next week is finals. I typed in English and Hindi for idont know I guess I got bored tht y lol. So for now enjoy :) :)

ZBSTS Part 3

"Hello" Mayank said still laughing about Nupur and the vegetables.

"Hello can I please talk to Nupur?" Ridhi said. Mayank dropped the phone and his jaw dropped.
"Mayank who's on the phone?" Nupur said as she walked out of the kitchen cleaning her hands. She walked up to Mayank and looked at his state of shock. "Mayank what wrong is everything alright" Nupur said as she caressed his cheek. Mayank turned and looked at her.

"Hello who is this" Nupur said as she made Mayank sot on the sofa.
"Hi Nupur it is me Ridhi" she said.
"Ohhhh hi Ridhi" Nupur said looking at Mayank who was surprised at the name. He got up and went to their room. Nupur noticed that he was a little sad from hearing that name. "Is everything alright" she said going back into the kitchen to check the vegetables.

"Everything is fine I just called to say thank you for everything you have done for me. Samrat and gunjan are very nice thank you" Ridhi said as she was outside in the patio.

"Ridhi no need to thank me it was my duty and now were friends right" Nupur said

"Yes we are I can't thank you enough I really hope I can find my husband"

"What will you do with my picture" Ridhi said confused at what Nupur was getting to.

"We will put it in the newspaper and he must read the paper right" Nupur said hoping this plan would work.

"Yeah he does but" She was interrupted my Nupur.

"But what, we will say for him to come to our house on karva chauth" Nupur said as she started to set the table for dinner.

"Ok than I really hope he comes" Ridhi said praying this plan would work. "What time do you want me to come"

"he will don't worry and it is at 8 so ill talk to you then bye"

"thank you, bye" they both hung up the phone.

***********************************************************************************************

"Mayank dinner is ready come downstairs" She said as she placed the food on the table.

Nupur waited for ten minutes. * He must be freshing up*

"Mayank dinner is ready" she said as she walked up stairs and opened the door to their room.

She walked up to him and moved his hair from his face. She kissed his forehead. "Mayank wake up you need to eat, dinner is ready"

"I'm not hungry" he said as he turned around looking away from her. Nupur turned his face towards her and saw he was crying.

"You were crying" Nupur said as she looked into his eyes.

"No I wasn't" He said as he got up and walked towards the bathroom. Nupur grabbed his hand and walked to him and faced him. "oh really you weren't crying at all" Nupur said smiling at him.

"No I wasn't crying I'm" Mayank said looking away from Nupur.

"What's this" Nupur said as she took a tear from Mayank cheek. "So you weren't crying" she said as she showed him.

"No I wasn't crying" Mayank said wiping his tears away.

"oh really" Nupur said smiling looking at him.

"Really" he said as he put a smile on his face.

"Really?" Nupur said moving closer to him.

"Really" Mayank said as he grabbed her hand and put it behind her back. He smiled and so did she. She placed her free hand on his cheek.

"Mayank I love you" she stared deeply in his eyes and was lost in them.

Slowly releasing her hand he brought his hand to her face "I love you too" he leaned in to kiss her but stopped when she placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back.

"Mayank dinner is ready let's go eat" she said as she took her hand of his face. He laughed and they both headed downstairs. After they had a nice candle light dinner while they talked about the karva chauth party they went inside the kitchen and were doing the dishes.
"Nupur who was that" he said as he passed a plate to her
"Um…um… it was Ridhi, the friend I met earlier yesterday" she said as she put the dish he handed in the dishwasher.
"Why did she call" He said walking towards the towel.
"Well she needs help to find her husband so I told her to give me a picture of herself" she said as she went towards the towel to dry her hands off.
"What are you going to do with her picture" he said as they both walked towards the tv room and sat down on the couch.
"I was going to post it in the newspaper because her husband reads the newspaper according to her and I was going to ask Benji if he can do it for me" she said as she laid her head on his lap.
"Hmm that's a good idea I hope she finds her husband again" Mayank said as he was messing with Nupur's hair.
"Choro na Mayank" Nupur said moving his hand from her hair.
"Teek hai" he moved his hand away and then turned the tv on. He put a movie on which he knew would make Nupur happy.
"DDLJ wow I haven't seen this movie since yesterday" Nupur said kissing Mayank's cheek. "Thank you mera Raj"
"You're welcome meri Simran" Mayank said as he caressed her cheek. Time flew by very slow as they watched the movie and it ended.
"So what did you think of the movie Nupur" he said as he turned the movie off. "Nupur what did you think of the movie" he said again looking at her and then smiling. Nupur fell asleep so peacefully in his lap with a smile on her face. *I hope I can keep you smiling like this forever* He lifted her in his arms and took her upstairs. He laid her in the bed and took off her shoes and dupatta and put the blanket over her. He went to the bathroom and changed when he came out she wasn't there. "Nupur kaha ho tum" he said looking around the room, but he didn't get a reply.
"Nupur where are you" Mayank said walking outside of the room and looking downstairs. He couldn't see her anywhere he ran down the stairs and checked everywhere.
"Nupur KAHA HO TUM" he yelled looking everywhere frantically.
"Kya hua Mayank" Nupur said coming out from the kitchen. Mayank ran to her.
"Where did you go" he said grabbing her shoulder
"I was in the kitchen, I went to bring you a glass of water" Nupur said putting her hand on his face and wiping away his tears. "Kya hua"
" I was scared, please mujhe kabhi chor ka maat jao" Mayank said hugging her tightly.
"Kabhi nahi, chal upar chal" Nupur said taking the glass of water and taking Mayank upstairs. "Chal so jao" Nupur said laying Mayank down and laying down herself. She snuggled up to Mayank and they both fell asleep peacefully.
***********************************************************************************************
7:30 A.M.
"Mayank wake up karva chauth is tomorrow we need to set up" Nupur said coming out of the bathroom and sitting at the dresser to do her hair. Ten minutes later, "Mayank utho" Nupur said getting up from the dresser and walking up to Mayank.
"Mmm sone do" Mayank said covering his head.
"Teek hai" Nupur goes into the kitchen and makes coffee. She brings the coffee back up to see Mayank still sleeping. "Mayank wake up you have been sleeping for 2 hours its already 9 wake up" she set the tray down on the side table and took his cup of coffee. She took his finger and dipped it in the coffee.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed and woke up with a jolt. "Kya kiya tune" he said he ran to the bathroom to run water on his finger. Nupur just sat there and laughed.
"I told you to wake up, but you didn't what else was I supposed to do" she couldn't control her laughter. Mayank just looked at her and went to go take his shower.
"Nupur my towel please" Mayank said opening the door and sticking his hand out. Nupur was cleaning the room and got his towel.
"Yeh lo" she said handing it to him. "Mayank choro mujhe" she said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her in. "Mayank you haven't even taken your shower ja kar nahalo" She said trying to get out of his grip. He pulled her towards the shower and turned the water on and closed the curtains.

*********************************************************************************************

"Hello Benji"
"Hi Nupur how are you"
"I am good and you"
"perfectly fine"
"Benji can you do me a favor" she said hoping he would say yes
"Of course tell me , what do you need me to do"
"I need you to put a picture of a friend of mine in the newspaper and put my address under saying if they know who this is to come to my house on karva chauth"
"No problem ill stop bye to pick up the picture see you bye"
"Thanks Benji bye"
Nupur was relieved that her work was done. "Nupur I just got a call I have to go to work" Mayank said fixing his tie with his bag in his other hand and running downstairs.
"Fine but come home early ok" she said walking up to him.
"I love you and I'll try" he said as he kissed her forehead.
"Love you too, ok bye" she said as he left out the door. "So now Mayank's gone who is going to help me set p for tomorrow, Samrat" Nupur walked towards the phone and called Samrat.
"Hi Samrat"
"Hi Nupur is everything alright there"
"Yup everything is good and about Gunjan"
"She is perfectly fine"
"By god I am going to become an aunt cant believe it"
"I know Nupur"
"Oh so Bhaiya I called to see if you guys can come over and help me decorate Gunjan could sleep here or watch tv"
"Yeah sure do you want me to bring Ridhi"
"The more the quicker, ok bye bhaiya see you, wait can you give the phone to Ridhi"
"Hello"
"Hi Ridhi"
"Hi Nupur you wanted to talk to me"
"Yeah remember we were talking about your photo when you come to my house today with Samrat and Gunjan then bring it okay"
"Ok see you when we get there"
They both hung up and Nupur went back to cleaning and decorating.

**********************************************************************************************

Ding Dong Ding Dong
"Hi Bhaiya" Nupur said as she opened the door and let them in. "Hi Gunjan, Hi Ridhi" As they all cam inside Samrat started decorating and Gunjan went to watch tv. Ridhi went with Nupur to the kitchen.
"Here is the photo" Ridhi said handing Nupur the photo
Ding Dong Ding Dong.
"Laga tha hai Benji agaya" Nupur said walking towards the door. "Hi Benji "
"Hi Nupur do you have the photo"
"Yeah here" Nupur handed him the photo and he left.
"Kyon tha" Ridhi said coming towards Nupur.
"oh woh…woh benji hai, he is going to post your photo in the newspaper" Nupur said reassuring her that Nupur's plan will work.
The day passed on and they all left the hoyse was decorated and looked very beautiful. Nupur was very tired so she headed up to bed.

*********************************************************************************************

Mayank opened the of their room and saw that Nupur was sleeping. He went to change and came back out. He got in to bed and kissed Nupur good night. *She has had a busy day and the house looks great, she must have fell asleep early because she has to get up at 11* Mayank got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.
Hey Chandni

I was waiting for this since soo long

Awwwsome update dear

loved it to the core.........

Mayank is so caring

dont know what will happen when he gets to know about Ridhi......

cant wait to read the next part

please do continue soon

thanx for the pm

luv
Nidzy

ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update....
Thanxx for the pm...
Waiting to know abt Mayank's reaction when he cums 2 know abt Ridhi....
Pls update soon....
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
outstanding update dear

mayank is so caring

i just loved the part

keep it up baby

Faria. thumbnail

Hi Chandni,

Thank u so much 4 ur update.

I m really very happy to c it.

It was awesome, lovely, mind blowing as usual.

Loved mayur a lot.

Nupur is so sweet. She try to help ridhi. But she is unaware of her destiny.

Don't know what happen when ridhi and Mayank face to each other.

Mayank and Nupur tou tut hi jayaega-specially Nupur.

Oh chandni ur ff is amazing and quite interesting.

Now I m waiting 4 ur next part.

Plz plz try to update soon.

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey chandani...!! luvely part....it was jus fab....was waitin for d part so long..!! finally u updated...!! do cont soon..!!

loads of luv
radhika