Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah i agree..they're totally different from each other but they stick to each other and are great buddies actually..! ..i just love the bond they share! <3

Rohan is an absolute cutie..n i refuse to beleive Kavi is a new actor, seriously!..his expressions always are so adorable..n awesome!..n even his attitude..just loved that break-up scene..ROFL!

Isha seems to get irritated by him but she actually likes him as friend!..

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

I absolutely loved the first epi! The promos had raised my expectations to begin with and the epi totally lived up to that....

Isha and Rohan couldn't be more poles apart....lol...and this is established in the very first scene.....Isha is a morning person..."I love mornings! Naya din...a fresh start!" LOL while Rohan thinks, "Subah ki sabse badi problem hi yeh hai ki woh itni jaldi aa jaati hai"...haha....

Isha is a little borderline OCD about having everything in order it seems....lol...the way she kept arranging things on her desk and wanting them to be placed a certain way....she's a romantic at heart....thinks Rohan is a hypocrite cuz he doesn't believe in love yet he runs a matchmaking business....lol....I loved her relationship with her Dad....it was shown veryyyyy sweetly! She's emotional about little things and not really that good at hiding her feelings cuz they end up showing on her face...this was obvious in the Mr. Haldiram scenes...lol....

Rohan is the complete opposite...no semblance of order in his life...especially not compared to Isha....lol....he considers marriage to be a joke and a lie that he just happens to sell for a living....I loved that analogy he gave...."Agar koi chuhe maarne ki dawaa bechta hai, iska matlab yeh toh nahin ki woh khud use kha le'?? LOL...but Isha's response to this was hilarious..."Main toh khaane ko tayyar hoon....agar accha chuha mil jaaye" 🤣 🤣🤣.....
Every woman seems to think he's insensitive....and somewhere that bothers him...lol....he's basically a gentleman....but a commitment-phobe....a charmer yet seems to tire of his girlfriends quite quickly...lol....especially when they get chipku...haha

Isha and Rohan know that they are so utterly different from each other....their thinking doesn't seem to match at all...their approaches towards ppl, philosophies in life are totally different....and yet there is a core of affection to their relationship....it shows when even though they are bickering...for example in the first scene in Isha's office, they still have these light smiles on their faces....as if they enjoy the bantering....Isha is exasperated with him many times but she ultimately smiles in bemusement....Their bickering is witty and cute! Kinda looks like the bickering of a married couple :P...haha....Their differences aside, they respect each other when it comes to work....they both know they are good at what they do....while Rohan's slacker attitude may bother Isha, she knows that his instincts are great and usually spot on....

I liked the little deeper layers they showed to Rohan and Isha....in Rohan's case, the way he sees ppl behave in some of the cases like that of Rohit and Neha in today's epi....these make him more cynical in his approach towards love and marriage....since he sees how materialistic and manipulative ppl seem to be....

Isha on the other hand is finding it difficult to come to terms with the fact that her father could love another woman after her mother's death....even if many years have passed since....

An interesting base has been set up in this opening epi and I'm looking forward to next week's epi now :-)

Plus points....Kavi is doing a fabulous job as the urbane and charming Rohan....especially loved his acting in his scene when he's attempting to break up with his gf....LOL....and Shruti has always been an adorable actress....she's also doing a great job as the heart of this operation i.e. Isha ;-)

Hey I finally got round to watching the very first epi of this great show and that epi made me more in love with RoSha and the whole show! Much more than the third epi (but then again, this was MY second epi of RC naa :P)

Amazing post nureat! Loved every word you have said especially the bold parts!

I would like to add the fact that yes, they are different and poles apart. But there are many things common to them ---their college past, their friendship and the rapport that they share with each other, their understanding of each other, their compassion..yes even Rohan does care about his clients and his friends even if he hides it 😆

Also they have this whole level of comfort with each other! They fight and banter, yes, but with a smile on their faces. Also Rohan might be all insensitive on the outside but he is not cold or clueless either.  He may say he hates 'overly compassionate' people while referencing Isha but her sincerity, compassion, lovable sunny attitude is what makes him like her and respect her. Isha's a sweetheart.

Isha on the other hand may get frustrated and annoyed with him but she never loses her respect for him nor does she ever doubt his sincerity and the sense of his adorableness. She knows, ultimately, she can count on him.

Rohan somehow reminds me of Ron Weasley and the phrase 'emotional range of a teaspoon' 🤣 and yet him somehow knowing what to do and say when it matters ultimately.

Isha is also now reminding me of Hermione!

God help me now!