Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Call it divine, call it God's doing, intelligent design or simply nature, some things are just the way they are. We can develop theories to explain it, but in the end, one way or another, it goes back to our varying perceptions - how we choose to explain things first and foremost depends on the kinds of things we believe in.

I think the Golden Ratio is nature's doing, similar to the way the sun rises and sets, the planets move around the sun, and gravity exists - we can just try and understand these phenomena and that is all.

I am glad that evolutionary darwinist nerds can look past natural selection and into intelligent design. 😛

I agree to me golden number to me is something is a part of nature. Something that can be studied as a part of nature, as well as marveled at for what it is. Like the rainbow, we can study how it is scientifically created, but still enjoy the childlike fascination of seeing one in the sky.

As for the rest of it, just a blink and miss moment.  A heathen still remains a Darwinis. Natural selection and evolution is more logical. [:p]

Originally posted by: Believe

My neighbour used to tell me that...'something bad happen if dog cry' bcos if my gabbar hear Himesh sound patha nahe he always start crying like a baby...so @home we stoped hear his songs..😆.

ROFLMAO! 🤣
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: P1nk

Yes I am when It comes to stones, I am a diamond girl according to my DOB and  copper is my metal..But I don't practise It cuz well diamonds are expensive and cooper looks ugly on my wrist.

Well for normal wearing diamonds need not be of high quality.
Alternatively cubic zirconia or artificial diamonds can be got for a few dollars.
some of these, like those from Belgium, are pretty good and very shiny.
 They are quite hardy too unlike glass.
Spending too much money on diamonds does not make sense as it can be easily misplaced and also attracts unwanted attention.
But I do wear a small diamond ring which has been with me for a while.