Pati Patni aur Woh

~::PPAW Member Awards Results::~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
wow...congrats to all winners..
n thnx e1 for voting for me...
well i rly can't believe it dat i got biggest gurmi-debi fan award..thanx a tonn guys....
n thank u shikha for making d cg..its gorgeous...

Edited by SwatiAgrawal - 04 January 2010 at 3:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixbestfansurakshitatulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::PPAW Member Awards Results::~ (Page 5)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thank u guys awarding me as the most creative member Smile& congrats to all others who have god awards.Clap

Edited by jwaleena - 04 January 2010 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixsurakshitatulipbaby53

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

Congratzz Afreenn....njoyyy....n hv fun Clap

& ya sowie jz didnt knew ki ths awrd wil b urz...elz i cud hv defi managed to gt a Juhi-Sahin Pic for ths Award...Wink

thanks
and dear u don't need to say sorry
the thing matter is all of ur love
thanks a ton for voting for me
its really meant a lotttt guys
and the siggy is just awesomeStar

afreen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixtulipbaby53

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Oh.. i forgot to congratulate the winners.. congos to all the winners hereClapPartyHug

tsaian

IF-Rockerz

tsaian

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
congrate to all the winner . lovely post ,

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

these awards are late b/c hardly anyone participated, and i was on winter break, so i was really busy! LOL you got trouble maker vote by Jyoti, so you can ask her why she thinks that! LOL

haha that's fine will ask her why she did this to me, Jyoti watch out haha. JkLOLLOL That's really fine atleast I got an awardEmbarrassed

yeah, we wanted to make sure we got as many people in the forum in the awards! Embarrassed thanks for using your siggy! Big smile

You're welcome VarshaBig smile I really do appreciate my troublemaker title. haha,. Oh Shikha is starry.phoenix woops my bad, sorry. ahha. 

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Tulip wonderful post and its so sporting of u to carry out the whole burden of this award ceremony on your own shoulders without any major participation from us..hats off to u dearClap..u r really the true star of this forumStar

@Shikha:Beautiful siggiesClap..u r really very very creative when it comes to siggiesEmbarrassed..thanks a lot for helping out tulip in this award ceremony..a huge round of applause to u as wellClapClapClap..u r also a star of this forumEmbarrassed

Ok me a Gaurav-Mouni fanShockedLOL..chalo bhai I m accepting it sinse I do like GauravWinkTongue

Monicaji I couldn't find any real troublemaker in this forum..then I saw your rakhi-wala post which was going quite strongWink..sinse Rakhi is the trouble maker of TV..so I thought why not put your name in this positoinWinkLOLTongue..but it was done in good humourHug..now don't kill meCryLOL..

Why do you say monicaji, Monica is enough. haha. I feel old. That's fine I really am a trouble maker though(not that much on IF) I am coming to get you. JKEmbarrassed

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Tulip wonderful post and its so sporting of u to carry out the whole burden of this award ceremony on your own shoulders without any major participation from us..hats off to u dearClap..u r really the true star of this forumStar

aww...thanks, jyoti!! thanks so much for your help too!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top