~::PPAW Member Awards Results::~ - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shikha:Beautiful siggies👏..u r really very very creative when it comes to siggies😳..thanks a lot for helping out tulip in this award ceremony..a huge round of applause to u as well👏👏👏..u r also a star of this forum😳

Ok me a Gaurav-Mouni fan😲😆..chalo bhai I m accepting it sinse I do like Gaurav😉😛

hey thnxxx Jyoti............😃
wow...congrats to all winners..
n thnx e1 for voting for me...
well i rly can't believe it dat i got biggest gurmi-debi fan award..thanx a tonn guys....
n thank u shikha for making d cg..its gorgeous...
Edited by SwatiAgrawal - 14 years ago
thank u guys awarding me as the most creative member 😊& congrats to all others who have god awards.👏Edited by jwaleena - 14 years ago
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

Congratzz Afreenn....njoyyy....n hv fun 👏

& ya sowie jz didnt knew ki ths awrd wil b urz...elz i cud hv defi managed to gt a Juhi-Sahin Pic for ths Award...😉

thanks
and dear u don't need to say sorry
the thing matter is all of ur love
thanks a ton for voting for me
its really meant a lotttt guys
and the siggy is just awesome⭐️

afreen

Oh.. i forgot to congratulate the winners.. congos to all the winners here👏🥳🤗
congrate to all the winner . lovely post ,
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

yeah, we wanted to make sure we got as many people in the forum in the awards! 😳 thanks for using your siggy! 😃

You're welcome Varsha😃 I really do appreciate my troublemaker title. haha,. Oh Shikha is starry.phoenix woops my bad, sorry. ahha. 

@Tulip wonderful post and its so sporting of u to carry out the whole burden of this award ceremony on your own shoulders without any major participation from us..hats off to u dear👏..u r really the true star of this forum⭐️

@Shikha:Beautiful siggies👏..u r really very very creative when it comes to siggies😳..thanks a lot for helping out tulip in this award ceremony..a huge round of applause to u as well👏👏👏..u r also a star of this forum😳

Ok me a Gaurav-Mouni fan😲😆..chalo bhai I m accepting it sinse I do like Gaurav😉😛

Monicaji I couldn't find any real troublemaker in this forum..then I saw your rakhi-wala post which was going quite strong😉..sinse Rakhi is the trouble maker of TV..so I thought why not put your name in this positoin😉😆😛..but it was done in good humour🤗..now don't kill me😭😆..

Why do you say monicaji, Monica is enough. haha. I feel old. That's fine I really am a trouble maker though(not that much on IF) I am coming to get you. JK😳

@Tulip wonderful post and its so sporting of u to carry out the whole burden of this award ceremony on your own shoulders without any major participation from us..hats off to u dear👏..u r really the true star of this forum⭐️

aww...thanks, jyoti!! thanks so much for your help too!! 😃
Congratulations Surakshita di
sorry i didn't even noticed ur name😆