I LOVE the aachar business!

Posted: 14 years ago
Am I the only random person who loves the aachar business that goes on in Rishta.com? πŸ˜†

At first, I thought it was just a random scene in the beginning when Rohan tried some aachar and told the person to leave one aside for him..But then it came up again in the office where the one person (with curly hair) was just sitting in his office eating some aachar and Rohan comes in and tastes some..Oh! And they even discuss about the two different kinds there were. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol..πŸ˜†..so do I..!!..the way Rohan tasted the aachar with his finger was awww so cute😳..!!..
Hahaha!!! Rishta plus acchar for only Rs.150!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Wah, profit hi profit hai!!!

I love the acchar business! I hope we get a dose of it next week!!! πŸ˜ƒ
EDIT: Sorry double post!!! 😊
Edited by ~*~Astargal~*~ - 14 years ago
LoL i missed the first scene, so only saw the second one and just assumed it was a random thing.

so what's it mean? or is it just one of those things that pop up here and there and there's a separate small storyline going on there with the achaar or does it mean something?
Haha yeah everything is superb about Rishta.com!
Kudos to the team of Rishta.com for making such a wonderful show...πŸ‘πŸΌ
@ bewafa - I think its one of those random things that will come up once in while to bring in some comedy/interest. =P
ahahah, same here..
it was so random LOL..

hahahaha the aachar bussiness don't even get me started on that LMAO !!! But it was so funny the way they all were enjoying & talking abt what it tastest likeee loool !! i wana see how far this Aachar business goes :P !
^^ OMG! I was cracking up once the decided to talke about the flavors and whatnot for a few seconds. LOL. But I'd definately love to see more of this. =D