Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Am I the only random person who loves the aachar business that goes on in Rishta.com? LOL

At first, I thought it was just a random scene in the beginning when Rohan tried some aachar and told the person to leave one aside for him..But then it came up again in the office where the one person (with curly hair) was just sitting in his office eating some aachar and Rohan comes in and tastes some..Oh! And they even discuss about the two different kinds there were. LOL LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyIpshitaa~*~Astargal~*~-Amri-ShiningStar182875Anhdara13nimrahspiritcrimsonpratsyindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I LOVE the aachar business!" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
lol..LOL..so do I..!!..the way Rohan tasted the aachar with his finger was awww so cuteEmbarrassed..!!..

~*~Astargal~*~

IF-Dazzler

~*~Astargal~*~

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hahaha!!! Rishta plus acchar for only Rs.150!! LOL LOL

Wah, profit hi profit hai!!!

I love the acchar business! I hope we get a dose of it next week!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2875ShiningStar18

~*~Astargal~*~

IF-Dazzler

~*~Astargal~*~

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
EDIT: Sorry double post!!! Smile

Edited by ~*~Astargal~*~ - 04 January 2010 at 3:06am

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
LoL i missed the first scene, so only saw the second one and just assumed it was a random thing.

so what's it mean? or is it just one of those things that pop up here and there and there's a separate small storyline going on there with the achaar or does it mean something?

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Haha yeah everything is superb about Rishta.com!
Kudos to the team of Rishta.com for making such a wonderful show...Thumbs Up

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
@ bewafa - I think its one of those random things that will come up once in while to bring in some comedy/interest. =P

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
ahahah, same here..
it was so random LOL..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.