Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Jenn - Hey! Welcome to my CC

Neelu - oh, then you must be more worried. Well, all the best! I'm sure you'll do great! I'm a PreMed student double majoring in Bio and Psych.

OMG im doin Bio Med! Thnk u!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Jenn - You're welcome! So tell us more about you....

Neelu - Oh you are? It's tough na? at times? You're welcome!
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very Tough! But i like it!

Im off now! Tc Bye xxxx
shine_bright thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well...I'm iin the 9th grade..but I'm in honors so I take 10th classes...
And also I am currently in Medical Program..which i was chosen for...
Live in the USA...
and umm...what else u guys wanna knowπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh OK, yeah me too. I'm a second semester sophomore. Hmm... what kind of genres are you into?

cools... any good classes for the spring? I've got one in screenwriting that I'm all pumped for...
as for genres, I'll read anything but sci-fi πŸ˜† I like realistic social-issues fiction like jodi picoult, clare morall, hospital... for light fluffy romantic stuff, sophie kinsella (read the undomestic goddess and picture it as a bolly movie, then help me with casting πŸ˜‰), nick sparks of course, and nick hornby... and another go-to genre for me is the inspiring, non-whiney memoir about some charitable deed... like greg mortenson's 3 cups of tea and tell me where it hurts (trout)... occasionally I venture out of these genres and unexpectedly find something I love... like 2 of my fav boooks lif of pi (martel) and bonesetter's daughter (tan)... lol that just about sums up my reading history for like 2-3 yrs, not sure you wanted it but oh well πŸ˜†
anything in there you read and loved? do you too sometimes picture those romantic ones as bolly movies with our favs? and any related suggestions?

-Mystery- thumbnail
Neelu - I agree, that's why we are doing it. Alright, bye, take care!

Jenn - That's great! Lol, we just wanted general intro! I'm Mahi, as you know πŸ˜†, currently a sophomore at Uni, PreMed student double majoring in Bio and Psych and more is on page 1 πŸ˜†
shine_bright thumbnail

Neelu - I agree, that's why we are doing it. Alright, bye, take care!

Jenn - That's great! Lol, we just wanted general intro! I'm Mahi, as you know πŸ˜†, currently a sophomore at Uni, PreMed student double majoring in Bio and Psych and more is on page 1 πŸ˜†

Haha..OKiessπŸ˜›..
Btw..what University?

Sorry..haha..i'm like a totally crazyy chick about all this uni. stuff!
haha...
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

cools... any good classes for the spring? I've got one in screenwriting that I'm all pumped for...  Well, I'm excited for Genetics, I love problem solving, so this must be fun!  Oh wow! Screenwriting! What's your major?
as for genres, I'll read anything but sci-fi πŸ˜†  WOW, you're SO like me! I don't really like Sci-Fi either but I read almost everything else. πŸ˜³  I like realistic social-issues fiction like jodi picoult, clare morall, hospital... for light fluffy romantic stuff, sophie kinsella (read the undomestic goddess and picture it as a bolly movie, then help me with casting πŸ˜‰), nick sparks of course, and nick hornby... Yeah, I like Picoult's novels too, just superbly written and invoke though!  Sure, I'll read it and then help you with casting! πŸ˜› Hope there's a role that fits me too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and another go-to genre for me is the inspiring, non-whiney memoir about some charitable deed... like greg mortenson's 3 cups of tea and tell me where it hurts (trout)...  I've 3 cups of tea as well.  Try "The Last Lecture" if you haven't, it's such an inspiring and just touching book! occasionally I venture out of these genres and unexpectedly find something I love... like 2 of my fav boooks lif of pi (martel) and bonesetter's daughter (tan)... lol that just about sums up my reading history for like 2-3 yrs, not sure you wanted it but oh well πŸ˜† It's interesting to read about your reading history, Lola, because it almost matches with me πŸ˜† Well, at least what you like.
anything in there you read and loved? do you too sometimes picture those romantic ones as bolly movies with our favs? and any related suggestions?
  Oh many, many books I read and loved. In fantasy type fictional novels I love Harry Potter, Graceling, and Inkheart series! Superb, superb books! In non fiction as I said The Last Lecture is one of my favorites of all times! In fiction, I simply love The Kite Runner, My Sister's Keeper, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Elsewhere, Grendel, The Secret Life of Bees and some more that i can't remember right now.

-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shine_bright

Haha..OKiessπŸ˜›..
Btw..what University?

Sorry..haha..i'm like a totally crazyy chick about all this uni. stuff!
haha...

Would love to share if you PM me. I don't want my personal info. open for anyone 😳 Sorry.

No, that's fine. you're a bright student so obviously you want to know more about Uni and be prepared when you get there.
shine_bright thumbnail
@mahi: hhaha..totallii understaind....waise can i call u mahi di..cuz ur much older than me(: