Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey thanks all.......of u for such an overwhelming response.....Was actually a bit worried about the last part.....didnt know how u guys will like it!! But now am sooo happy that u guys liked it!!
Now sooorry a bit....since couldnt update for a long time.....i got a bit busy......!!

@Radev Addict: Thanks for those stars..... also for great Trps, will surely try and write better to get better Trps 😉 !!

@Abhilasha: Hey dear half the secret is out.......but for the rest u would have to wait!!

@chipak: she will tell the truth but not now...... 😉
@Maleena & Gauranitai: Her feelings will be disclosed but you will have to wait a bit....just bit not a long wait!! 😊
Sajan_Radev: the half secret is spilled!

@sigrid,Jyothika, Avinafan, radev 101, Devika: hey dear thanks

radev fan: Hey dear....no one between them.....as of now!!

Hey guys thanks to everyone who took so much time and read the Fan Fic.....Hope u like the updated part!! Edited by sia_lovely - 14 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Enjoyed it.......What id her wedding has been fixed with Dev during the childhood by her father?
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! Radhika is getting closer to Dev and even she can't stop the attraction she feels towards. I felt bad for Radhika because of her past and the way Amma treats her.
gauranitai thumbnail
Loved it!! it brought back memories of Dev's foot injury in early days of CB😍
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You made my day...thank you so much......Waiting for next..ha ha..👏👏👏 Thanks sia...u write such long notes for us..i thoght there is no Radev part today ..but as i kept reading..OMG!...thank you,because we had enough tension from the CB..so it is really a big relief...I hope DEv get the answers quick or understand that atleast she love him so much......or he can talk to Dadi too..don't know when all these confusion will get clear..but the way u r writing it is good...keep it up...Edited by DEVIKA8 - 14 years ago
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...

I had guessed Radhika would have been promised to someone as part of child marriage.

Hope Dev knows her dilemma quickly
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the long and nice update sia 👏........ and loved the Radev part hope dev finds out the truth why she is behaving like this ...hope he propose radhika this and proposes her on this auspicious day.....plz continue soon.......

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sia, lovely indeed! what a story- true to most of CB's characters and yet so different! wow! keep going gal- truly a treat and a perfect thing to do on rainy winter days.
annie2212 thumbnail
Sia....i read all the chapters today...great story and love all the covert glances and tender moments between Dev and Radhika. 😊 These days the original CB is so depressing that stories like this are what make the day. Please keep up the good work. And thanks a lot for writing such long chapters.....I was delighted to read on and on and on.....😃

Now wouldn't it be a treat if Radhika's father had promised to get her married to none other than Dev ? I am dreaming !!!!!