Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

True Love.FF.Completed!. Prt 83-86+Epilogue.Pg 137 (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 140

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Simply awesome! Loved the way he wished her at midnite and her most precious gift to him,their baby, their reaction to the news was priceless! And the family too was so sweet! Liked very much the caring future dad and radh eagerness, so cute...Wow and the dhruv came up, what a gem,so funny were those scenes...Thank u sia,it was a real pleasure reading this, u are an amazing writter!

I am glad, very glad that u loved each and every part  Big smile Thanks for appreciating and reading the parts 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "True Love.FF.Completed!. Prt 83-86+Epilogue.Pg 137 (Page 136)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

TELL U SIA,what a great timing .bcoz after today's epi i mean how can they show our dev weak,its just impossible,i was heartbroken ,even i didn't take dinner properly today.
but ur update gave me so soothing that i forgot dev of epi and now i just remember radev of urs ,with their son dhruv ,living a happy life.don't know when we will get a chance to see radev living a happy life there or wheather we will get even or not.
so happy to see this radev ,their feelings to hear the news of baby ,their eagerness to see,then their joyous when their baby came on earth whom they can see then.then both playing around with him.all of them were so enchanting.now caring and loving mother and father.
am so thankfull to u today for removing my sadness with ur updates and at this timing needed badly.thanks a lot.

Thanks dear Big smile I am glad u liked the part...and am happy because i was able to pull you away from the sadness. Big smile These were the moments i always wanted RaDev to live, i wanted to see them living these moments in CB1...but alas, we couldn't witness itCry

And hence i penned it down here. Smile I wanted to unleash my imagination...where RaDev are happily settled with their children...Big smile

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Omg!! Sia ,,I have tears in my eyes right now ...Dont worry tears of happiness ...Ok ...OMG!!!! Radev are parents!!!! Im super duper happy for them!!!Dancing I loved reading the whole pregnancy track!!! Starting from there anniversary present to Dhurv going to school was just so awesome to read!! It felt so real , I was imagining Radev from choti bahu 1 becoming parents , its was sooo very cute Embarrassed

Thanks a lot dear!!!! i am glad that you were able to imagine everything so nicely!! Big smile Yes, even i wanted RaDev in CB1 to live those moments...but they couldn't and hence i unleashed my imaginations here. Glad that you loved it so much!! 

Wish we could have seen this kind of track in CB...It would have been so sweet ...But its ok atleast I got to imagined  it in your FF.Wink..It was so cute when RAdhika wanted her baby to look like dev and Dev wanted it to look like RAdhikaEmbarrassedI was so very happy for the whole family and especially Radev ...Your FF is really close to my heart and seeing that RAdhika is pregnant couldn't control my tears of happiness ..Im so very happy for them...I could have clearly imagine RAdev excitement to become parents ...SmileDev buying toys for their baby and every night talking to their baby was sooo sweet , Awnnn Love Dev such a sweet heart  Embarrassed..Though he can be naughty sometimes , but I enjoy it LOLEmbarrassed

Thanks dear...even you are close to my heart as a reader...Everyone here is close to me because they supported me so much and made me write so much Big smile Glad you loved those cute moments between them. How I wish, RaDev could enact in screen as well, anyways...!

I got some hints that the baby was going to be a boy especially the way he would response to Dev when he was in his womb LOLAlways kicking his mother and very active as well Wink
WinkThe whole family was very caring towards RAdhika especially Vaishali, very sweet mother in law Smile

Hehe...yes those were hints dropped by Baby Wink

Finally the day of the baby arrived ...Thank god everything went good Smile..She gave birth to a little baby boy...The whole hospital scene and when Radev getting used to having a baby in the house was very lovely to read ...Oh Dear!! dev wants to romance in front of the baby ..even though hes sleeping LOLEmbarrassed...Love the name Dhurv ...hes very naughty and cute just like dev Embarrassed..I think he will be a exact replica of Dev...Wink..The way Dhurv is playful and naught and likes play pranks...Seems like he will be just like his father ...WinkBig smile..

yes, he is just like his father...naughty and prankster. A little surprise down for you...look down who is Dhruv...and you might guess how he would turn out after some years Wink

From his personality to his looks Embarrassed Radhika running around to feed dhurv reminds me of my aunt trying to feed my baby cousin LOL..

yes, those were real instances i used from some experiences to make it look real. Smile

Loved the interaction between Dev and Dhurv ...when Dhurv ruined Dev important papers and then Dhurv started crying and the next day got sick ...Loved Dev concern for his son and the way he made him understand and his grandpa also joined in teasing Dev ...the way you portrayed Dhruv reminds me a lot of Dev ,,so hoping he will be exactly like Dev Wink...I hope Dhruv make a little friend in Vridavaan WinkEmbarrassed..Just like Dev and RAdhika met ..it will be very sweet ..Dhurv meeting a cute innocent little girl and become friends ...

Surprise for you down...look down in the Epilogue! Wink

He will be there to protect her just like Dev did towards Radika ..Embarrassed...then he would always want to visit Vridavaan ..One day he leaves to America ...Ok Ok ..Ill stop ...my imagination is flowing away LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Seriously now I'm imagining Dhruv story ..especially if he looks like Dev Wink...

No, no let the imagination fly Wink

My mom told me once that boys usually look for a girl that have qualities of their mother ...And I figured out it turned to be true for most of the people I know Smile...I hope you know what I'm trying to say for your story ..LOL...But its your story and Ill let you handle it the way you want Big smile..Anything you will write I will love reading it  Hug..Im just happy that Dhruv has amazing parents that will always be there to support him ..Thank you so much Sia for such wonderful updates ..and dont need to say sorry ..i do look foward to your updates but I know that the wait is worth it !! WinkBig smile
you updated on the right time ...Wink

Thanks a lot dear.Hug.. I am glad that you people are supporting me even after me being so late lateef! Wink

ShockedOMG!! my post is so long ...Sorry Blushing

I love long posts. Embarrassed Wink

Take care!!Heart

You too.

Shocked

Thanks for posting the song. Again one of my favs!! Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by sia_lovely - 29 September 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Sia,thnx for an awesome update.Enjoyed every bit.

Thanks a lot dear Big smile

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cblover

superbClap...superb.Clap..superbClap..i m flattered siaHug...just amazing.Clap...loved itClap sooo much...Clap

Aww! Thanks for so many applauses Big smile

when dev talked with his all day that was just too heart touching...Clap

I am glad u loved it

when radhika feel her babies kicks... all the movement that is just top of this world...EmbarrassedClap

yes it is and i wanted to capture that moment. Actually wanted Rads in CB1 to go through all these sweet moments...but since she didn't, i brought it this way...Glad you loved it

nd the godbharai was just superb...Big smile
that day in hospital when dev saw his son finally..ahhh !!!that feeling never be described in words..Hug
they had their baby.Tongue...tears in my eyesClap
i m just overwhelmed ...EmbarrassedThumbs Up

Thanks a bunch dear

dev is just too much caring..he pacified his son on the midnight nd on the other hand let also sleep radhika as she felt tired...loved it...Clap

Yes, unlike the present Dev we are seeing onscreen, this Dev is based entirely on CB1, who was this loving caring husband Wink

the main attention is "DHRUV"Tongue
their son...but when dev wanted to get close to radhika nd dhruv cried that was the best part for me seriously...LOL

hehe. Things change after babies come Wink Dev needs to realize it na LOL

u r seriously tooo good sia.Clap...i m falling in love with ur writingClap...ur ff make me soo happy all the time when i read it...HugClapHug
just flawlessClap
excellentClap
amazingClap
nd i have no words.Hug..i hope u understand lolz...LOL

Thanku...Thanku...Thanks a million for these beautiful words dear!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_black

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Thanks Sia for the updates--
Have to yet read them--will comment later

Waiting for ur comments :)

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_avinafan

wonderful and enjoyed every moments of Radev  loved it Tongue Embarrassed

Thanks dear Big smile Glad you enjoyed every bit

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chayya55

great updates sia were waiting waiting and finally double bonus  thank you you really have a gift.

Thanks a lot dear!! Big smile Glad you loved it so much!!!!!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top