Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

True Love.FF.Completed!. Prt 83-86+Epilogue.Pg 137 (Page 133)

Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 140

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masumasrilanka

hi welcome lovely update.

Thanks Dear Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "True Love.FF.Completed!. Prt 83-86+Epilogue.Pg 137 (Page 133)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

sia sia sia it feels so goood to have u back with update ,and thats also so loong updateClapClapClap

Thanks a lot dear Big smile

Clapthanks a lot.After 4-5 minutes of starting ,i felt like i am seeing radev living their life their lovely moments in front of my eyes.i was so immersed in radev And after reading u know what mujhe bhi radev par bahut bahut double se to bahut jyaada pyaar aa raha hai.

Ahem Ahem Wink Embarrassed Glad you loved the part Big smile

when it comes to dialogues or writting about emotions,u are just superb wheather its about romance or emotional part.

Thanks a lot for this dear. I am glad that you loved the dialogues and emotion part. Writing dialogues in hindi takes up much time as well. Easy to write in english but then i feel story ka feel nahi aayega.

U have made our dev so blatant sia so many kisses and so open up in front of others that even we start blushing.Embarrassed

Now my Dev in the story is just like that Embarrassed Open and naughty! Wink

EmbarrassedThats so sweet of actually u who made our rads sing in the event ,so beautifully explained full event ,her fear before and dev making her feel comfortable with LOL  and i just loved both before and after event radev talks ,so lovely.rads innocent talks and dev's praising her all all was so sweet Smile

Yes, her talent needed to be recognized by people. What better way than this? Big smile

however i know u will not show that, but for my own only for my own clarity i want to say that show rads singing in events, functions, ceremonies we will love that but not getting money in return ,only. 

Nope, Rads won't perform for money. Please Read my next update for more on thisBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_black

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cblover

superbClap..superbClap...superbClap...just awesome
after so long timeBig smile...

Firstly a HUGE SORRY for MAKING you all Wait for SO, SO LONG!!

Then a HUGE HUGE THANKS for loving this part so much and appreciating my work so much!! ThanksEmbarrassed

but ur writing just spectacular.Hug..
oh good i m falling in love with ur writing Hug

Thanku again Embarrassed

dev is soo cute nd  loved the couple so muchThumbs Up
best couple in the world...Thumbs Up

Thats so true

when dev assured her that was just too cuteEmbarrassed...when he came from the office nd she preapre tea for hm that is really beautifulEmbarrassed...he actually pampered her so much that she gained her confidence backBig smile...when they r in the green room that is...Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i m feeling really shy.Big smile
very very very well writtenClap.ClapClapClap.ClapClap.Clapi m really happy for radhika...Smileshe is becoming star Star
but the night scene was really really really really hotBlushingBlushing..Blushing.BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...i feel like out of this world ...O M GEmbarrassed
sorry for the long comment but cant help it... 

I love long comments Big smile

sia u r just too awesome...Clap

Thanku dear for loving my work so much!! 

tj_black

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Sia that was a lovely long update after a long time the story going on Abhiman lines.

Thanks Chalhov Big smile Glad you loved it. Umm...not on the Abhiman lines. Please read the next update to know more Wink

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

hey sia...isbar kitna aur intezar???...Disapprove
 where is ur next update??!!!...Unhappy
sia do it quick as soon as possible...Stern Smile
it is really painful for me...that everyday i opened the TRUE LOVE ff but there is no updates still !!!! lolz...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

plzzz siaUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

YA ITS AGAIN 1 MONTH ABOUT
can we have one single update pls sia,ur one update i used to read 6 to 7 times so 1 update per month at least ,we should get na.

Aw! I am so so sorry for not reading and replying to these messages!!!! I know i delayed again. Sorry. Just updating

tj_black

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

hey sia...isbar kitna aur intezar???...Disapprove
 where is ur next update??!!!...Unhappy
sia do it quick as soon as possible...Stern Smile
it is really painful for me...that everyday i opened the TRUE LOVE ff but there is no updates still !!!! lolz...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

plzzz siaUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Sorry, Sorry!! just updating. Don't get angry Embarrassed

tj_black

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Yeah,i am here too,waiting for a new one...get back to us when u have time

Yes, I am back here with more Big smile

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maia22

Sia waiting for an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear. Just updating

Post Reply New Post

Go to top