Laagi Tujhse Lagan

this is real nakusha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

so guys this is the real mahi viz who is hiding behind this ugly makeup...i thought that paresh rawal said that he will get an ugly girl...huh...i am sure she will change too in no time...earlier they were going to get an ugly  male lead as well but look what have they got..mishal raheja...
 and rohit bakshi..
 Rohit Bakshi
Big smile 

Edited by chullbulli - 03 January 2010 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedollieRuhani..anna44mitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this is real nakusha" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

M.S.M

Groupbie

M.S.M

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I wish to see mishal in male lead role . he was too good in love story and he is handsome too . mahi and mishal jodi will look fresh n good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsybluedollieNice_n_Naughty

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.S.M

I wish to see mishal in male lead role . he was too good in love story and he is handsome too . mahi and mishal jodi will look fresh n good.
yup it will look fresh but if mahi looks a bit better..i mean just clean mahi..and things are sorted...i don't really mind her madeup dark face but dirty teeth and  dirty hair is a turn off

M.S.M

Groupbie

M.S.M

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

yup it will look fresh but if mahi looks a bit better..i mean just clean mahi..and things are sorted...i don't really mind her madeup dark face but dirty teeth and  dirty hair is a turn off

I like her look coz it's something new to see lol in bedaai they showed how dark skin girl sufferred from marriage problums  n all that in LTL  they r showing how ugly girl suffering from different  problums so her look is very suitable for the concept

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I like her look coz it's something new to see lol in bedaai they showed how dark skin girl sufferred from marriage problums  n all that in LTL  they r showing how ugly girl suffering from different  problums so her look is very suitable for the concept
i don't mind her ugly look all i want is a cleaner version..i mean cleanliness and hygeine are very imp even for ugly people...i don't think anybody understands what i mean

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged

yup it will look fresh but if mahi looks a bit better..i mean just clean mahi..and things are sorted...i don't really mind her madeup dark face but dirty teeth and dirty hair is a turn off

I like her look coz it's something new to see lol in bedaai they showed how dark skin girl sufferred from marriage problums n all that in LTL they r showing how ugly girl suffering from different problums so her look is very suitable for the concept
i don't mind her ugly look all i want is a cleaner version..i mean cleanliness and hygeine are very imp even for ugly people...i don't think anybody understands what i mean

he chulbulli...... i completely agree with you....have been reading your posts for the past 2-3 days...but was unable to reply due to time constraints.....(wanted to go through so many topics at the same time .. he he)

but i agree with you...ugliness doesnt necessarily mean looking dirty .. as though you have never brushed your teeth, washed/oiled your hair, had a bath or for that matter, even changed your clothes for ages... an ugly face is a different thing from an unkempt personality....beauty or no beauty is the gift of god...we cant do anything about it...but to make a person look dirty with dirty teeth, hands, feet and hair, all speaks of stupidity...woh creatives usko ugly nahin, foohar (it is a word in Hindi.. i hope you understand what i mean to say) dikha rahe hain....

and just imagine, they have shown her to work as part-time maid servant in houses... i would have accepted anybody ..whatsoever her features would be..hardly matters, to work had it been a real life story. but a girl (as shown in the serial) who cant even take care of her body (teeth, hair, hands, feet, etc.) and maintain hygiene is a strict no-no even at my place. how can she clean my place, my utensils when she doesnt even know how to brush or soap herself....

so definitely, in the hope to portray her as ugly, they have made her look more dirty than anything else...that is definitely not a justice to the portrayal of the character....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Heyybabyydolllchullbullibhavana92

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@regalla...ya that's a relief to find someone who understood what I meant.....and fuhad is just the right word for the lead....yup ..actually u expresss my thoughts better than I did..lolz

M.S.M

Groupbie

M.S.M

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

after reading ur topic I watched today episode carfully they zoomed on her clothes  it was  very dirty

n i noticed that naku's bro n mother r more cleaner than naku !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top