Rishta.com- First Episode- Meet the matchmakers :)

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have been waiting very eagerly for all the shows of YRF and Rishta.com is one of them.

I thought this show might be comedy filled type but I was pleasantly surprised because this show seems very... How do you say it? Realistic? 😊
I mean as the episode went on, I started to notice that this was a really beautiful realistic light show about relationships. 😃 😊

I liked both the main characters, Isha and Rohan.
They both are SO different from each other yet they gell so well with each other. I can definitely smell love in the air for these two soon 😳 😳 😳
Also Do I see Isha and Rohan FC's opening up in the near future? 😆 😆

Isha:
I can related with this girl very much actually since I'm the same. But a little different since I don't really mind a 60 yr old man wanting to re-marry after his wife died.
But I like this girl, She is Independent and classy on the outside but still is a very compassionate, loving and sweet girl who believes in love on the inside 😊 😊

But poor girl though, It must have been hard on her to find out that her father after so many years of loving her mother suddenly has a girlfriend when she was thinking that her father still loved her mother and didn't want to be with anyone else. 😔
It's understandable how she would feel, It's never okay for a child of any age in her position to find out that their parent wants to get re-married after such a long time even if they are okay on the outside, They still would feel a lil sad on the inside and this is Isha. The poor girl must been feeling VERY shocked and sad about her father and his girlfriend.

But I can't help but hope that there should be a scene in the future episode where Rohan would console her if she was going to have a breakdown 😳   😍   😍   😍   😍
Sry 😆 I went into my Romantic fangirl mode 😆 😆

Also liked her scenes with the 60 yr old man, Shruthi portrayed the uncomfortable feeling Isha was felt VERY well.
And also the scenes where is discussing the client with her friend. 😊

Rohan:
What to say? I LOVE him!! 😳 😳 😳
Even though he is insensitive and doesn't believe in love, He is a charmingly HOT guy! ❤️
I really like this guy, He is laid-back and cool about everything just like any typical guy out there expect this guy is HOT! 😆 😆 😆

I REALLY like his personality even though I think many people will find him as a typical flirt but still I can see that it bothers him when everyone says that he is insensitive or doesn't understand people's feelings.
He seems like a guy who understands what is happening but doesn't let it get to him. It seems he doesn't have much of a clue on the concept of Love. He tries to understand it but it ends up turning into the way he had thought of it at first itself.

For me, He kinda looks like a lost little boy in the world of Love, compassion and relationships. 😆 😆

I liked the scene where he tried to break up with his girlfriend.
She kept cutting him off and nearly shouting at him 😆 😆
And his scene with Isha and her best friend 😆 😆
The way he was sending sarcastic remarks to her friend

"So Europe mei kitne ladko ki izzat lutke ayi ho?" Or something like that 😆 😆 I have a crappy memory sry 😆

Isha and Rohan: 😳 😳
I definitely LOVED all their scenes together, I feel they would make a really good pairing. You know opposites attract? 😃 😃
They both seem like Yin and Yang, They gell very well with each other.
She knows how he is like and he knows how she is like, Both understand each other and know how to cover up for the other.

I would like to see how their relationship will grow as the show goes on 😊 😊

In the end, I loved the episode.
I liked all the characters, They seem very realistic.

It's a very fresh show with a slice of life, a pinch of comedy and a hint of drama and romance.

It seems that YRF are going to give five very different shows with very different genres 😃 😃
Which is great, Since we would get different types of show every day.
Friday is for Sci-Fi and Saturday is for Comedy and Sunday is for Slice of Life. 😊 😊

Rating:7.5
Sry guys, I feel that it could get better. A bit more comedy would help.😊
I think the episode was a lil slow?

What did you all think of the first episode? Give me your take on the first episode 😊
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rin03

I have been waiting very eagerly for all the shows of YRF and Rishta.com is one of them.

I thought this show might be comedy filled type but I was pleasantly surprised because this show seems very... How do you say it? Realistic? 😊
I mean as the episode went on, I started to notice that this was a really beautiful realistic light show about relationships. 😃 😊 i know what your saying its soooo true..... i think this might be the first show i ever saw that will actually had real version on relationship other then just making it sound all fake.

I liked both the main characters, Isha and Rohan.
They both are SO different from each other yet they gell so well with each other. I can definitely smell love in the air for these two soon 😳 😳 😳
Also Do I see Isha and Rohan FC's opening up in the near future? 😆 😆

i cant wait untill they fall in love with each other..... they would make a very cute couple
and let me know when you open the FC i would love to be the first to join....😊
Isha:
I can related with this girl very much actually since I'm the same. But a little different since I don't really mind a 60 yr old man wanting to re-marry after his wife died.
But I like this girl, She is Independent and classy on the outside but still is a very compassionate, loving and sweet girl who believes in love on the inside 😊 😊

But poor girl though, It must have been hard on her to find out that her father after so many years of loving her mother suddenly has a girlfriend when she was thinking that her father still loved her mother and didn't want to be with anyone else. 😔
It's understandable how she would feel, It's never okay for a child of any age in her position to find out that their parent wants to get re-married after such a long time even if they are okay on the outside, They still would feel a lil sad on the inside and this is Isha. The poor girl must been feeling VERY shocked and sad about her father and his girlfriend.

But I can't help but hope that there should be a scene in the future episode where Rohan would console her if she was going to have a breakdown 😳   😍   😍   😍   😍
Sry 😆 I went into my Romantic fangirl mode 😆 😆

Also liked her scenes with the 60 yr old man, Shruthi portrayed the uncomfortable feeling Isha was felt VERY well.
And also the scenes where is discussing the client with her friend. 😊
I love how you described her sooo well and i agree that i dont think its wrong for a 65 year old to get married cuz maybe he might feel lonely and would need someone cuz everyone needs someone in there life.....

That would be very cute if Rohan consults isha that would look sooo cute and i think that will hapen cuz they are friends and also business partners

Rohan:
What to say? I LOVE him!! 😳 😳 😳
Even though he is insensitive and doesn't believe in love, He is a charmingly HOT guy! ❤️
I really like this guy, He is laid-back and cool about everything just like any typical guy out there expect this guy is HOT! 😆 😆 😆

I REALLY like his personality even though I think many people will find him as a typical flirt but still I can see that it bothers him when everyone says that he is insensitive or doesn't understand people's feelings.
He seems like a guy who understands what is happening but doesn't let it get to him. It seems he doesn't have much of a clue on the concept of Love. He tries to understand it but it ends up turning into the way he had thought of it at first itself.

For me, He kinda looks like a lost little boy in the world of Love, compassion and relationships. 😆 😆

I liked the scene where he tried to break up with his girlfriend.
She kept cutting him off and nearly shouting at him 😆 😆
And his scene with Isha and her best friend 😆 😆
The way he was sending sarcastic remarks to her friend

"So Europe mei kitne ladko ki izzat lutke ayi ho?" Or something like that 😆 😆 I have a crappy memory sry 😆

I totally love him......
I wonder is this is his First show ever... cuz he acts very good if its his first time.
I think there will me more of those kinda scenes where he make sarcastic remarks

Isha and Rohan: 😳 😳
I definitely LOVED all their scenes together, I feel they would make a really good pairing. You know opposites attract? 😃 😃
They both seem like Yin and Yang, They gell very well with each other.
She knows how he is like and he knows how she is like, Both understand each other and know how to cover up for the other.

I would like to see how their relationship will grow as the show goes on 😊 😊

In the end, I loved the episode.
I liked all the characters, They seem very realistic.

It's a very fresh show with a slice of life, a pinch of comedy and a hint of drama and romance.

It seems that YRF are going to give five very different shows with very different genres 😃 😃
Which is great, Since we would get different types of show every day.
Friday is for Sci-Fi and Saturday is for Comedy and Sunday is for Slice of Life. 😊 😊

Rating:7.5
Sry guys, I feel that it could get better. A bit more comedy would help.😊
I think the episode was a lil slow?

What did you all think of the first episode? Give me your take on the first episode 😊

i would today episode a 8 cuz i think it kinda did a very good job for a first episode....
Hey
I agree with you!
It was enjoyable start!
I love Rohan and Isha as a pair.
I would give 9/10 to Isha aka Shruti and 8/10 to Rohal aka Kavi for their acting!

Shruti's charater is more realistic!
I can relate to her in some ways!
Though Rohan was absolute fun watching!

Overall rating would 7.5/10

x x
AnVishtian thumbnail

Yes, I know the show portrays the real version of relationships with a small hint of fiction.
I liked the the concept of the show very much, About matchmaking. It's really unique, I haven't seen such shows before other than some american shows but on Indian television this is the first show of this kind.

I can now understand why Aamir agreed to do a cameo in this show.
He had said it was realistic so i now understand what he meant by it. It is indeed very realistic view on relationships. 😊

Me too, I can't wait until they fall for each other. They suit each other very well 😃
Oh lol XD I don't think I will make one since I really do not have the time to take on the responsibility of managing a FC so 😔 But will think about it 😊

Thank you 😊
Yes, I agree too. Getting married again isn't really a bad thing, Since he has waited for such a long time so it's alright for him to want to be with someone like you said everyone needs someone in their life at some point or another.
And I'm the type of person who believes in this quote about Love- 'Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired'

Yes me too, I feel that it would happen too since it seems Isha still hasn't accepted the fact that her father has moved on so it might trouble her during work too maybe something might remind her about what is happening with her father so there might be a scene where Rohan does try to talk to Isha.

He was in the movie, Love Aaj Kal and he is a lad from the U.K so I think he must have taken some training in Acting before joining either that or he has a natural talent to be an actor 😊
Yes me too, I like the scenes with him and Isha's friend, There are sarcastic remarks flying all over the place with them 😆 😆

Hmmm i agree but I think 7.8 would be more better since I don't think it has come to the point of 8 for me, I liked the episode but sound it a lil slow... I was thinking of changing it but wasn't sure.😊
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
I think it was worth the time the First episode was completly rockingggg !!!!

The perfect actors for the characters... Just loved how the show started & Oh wow WHAT an epi !!

-  i will give it 9/10 !
I hope we get to see some Isha and Rohan emotional scene since Isha is upset because of her father's sudden move.

x x
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved reading ur view on the characters and the epi.

I love IShaa and rohan..they are soo cute.
AnVishtian thumbnail

@Ansh_Arti:
Hey!
Yup, I give Shruti a 8.5/10 for her acting while Kavi gets a 7.7/10 from me.

Yes, True. Shruti's character, Isha is more realistic.
Rohan isn't exactly THAT realistic, He is a lil fictional but still there is some realistic feel in his character.

Ah, I would LOVE to see an emotional scene between them, It seems that even in the next episode Isha still hasn't gotten used to her father's new girlfriend so there might be one.

@Rema_Ranvijay-S:
I agree, It was totally worth the time but still I felt it was a little slow but that does give a realistic touch to it.

Shruthi was perfect for this role and same goes for Kavi but feel he might need to get a lil better.

@cola_gul:
Thank you very much! 😊
I like to hear about what people thought of the episodes and what they saw from their POV and all.
Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved todays epi. i would give it 8/10 and hmm as Rin03 said it is only on american tv we can see those kind of shows. YRF shows seems to follow diffrent track than the usaual saas bahus kinda show😛
Hmm..Just saw the epi. It was alright, I had higher expectations but oh well..*shrugs*

What I totally loved about the first epi was the Isha-Rohan pairing. The contrasting characters of the two was kind of cliched but never the less they were impressive. The actor playing Rohan is just fabulous. Shruti Seth is not too bad herself....she was a little off in some scenes. But I love the meticulous, organised and responsible Isha. The one scene I really liked was when they walked out of the cabin after getting the check from that Rohit dude and Isha keeps shouting at Rohan and slaping his arm at intervals...😆

The whole Rohit dudes Dadaji and property story was lame. The 64 year olds story was much better. The characters of Ruchika and Huzeifa seem alright...not much to say about them for now.

And I agree on the fact that this show needs to include some more humor, it did seem to dragggg at times. Hopefully they will improve with time. :)