Rishta.Com

Awesome start!

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
While seeing the promos aired - only two things got me curious about the new show - one, it has a matrimonial company backdrop - i thought that sure must make for an interesting watch, and two, its from the YRF house!

so i decided to give Rishta.com a try and boy, I am hooked!!!

extremely well written script - totally lovable characters - Isha and Rohan's equation is so endearing and cute. Rohan is so darn adorable!, fabulous presentation, there is just something about the show that makes you want to see it!.

I am starting to love this show already and cannot wait to see the next episode..

One more gem in the making from the YRF house!!

Yayyy!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mat.Rix thumbnail
Yea the concept is pretty good .. Yash raj is giving a big boost to SONY
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yup the concept is new... Rohan was quite adorable and Isha aka Shruti looked very classy to me.... It was a good start and I can't wait for the next epi...😊
aditi2995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome show loved the actors their jodi n the clients...cant wait for next epii
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mat.rix - totally agree!! YRF is helping revamping sony actually!!! and am quite liking it!

@ 1994 - yep, Rohan was very adorable! and you nailed it - isha was classy!! Me too can't wait for the next epi..

@ aditi - word to what you said..

~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First, I was hesistant to watch any of the YRF shows, coz I thought it would be like their films and I wouldn't like it!! But like you, I'm hooked!!! I love Isha and Rohan!! Can't wait for their scenes, they are sooo cute!!!
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

even i'm looking forward to the epi next week....rohan was toh my fav character...kamina but sweet 🤣...he is adorable...the way he shouted on that chkbbok fella was so thoughtful of him 🤣....isha is very uptight and classy...i mean she kept rearranging her desk everytime 🤣...adorable characters...great start...looking forward to it

Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow i am going to watch it right away.. hahahah but after my math-leactures loll
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The episode was good👏. I enjoyed watching it and was smiling throughout the entire episode. Rishta.Com seems to be one of those cute shows which just catches your eyes.

Isha and Rohan's character sketches are very well planned. I totally loved Isha. Her uptight, yet sweet nature was very endearing, IMO😳. Rohan is an absolute sweetheart. Really adorable! I loved Rohan and Isha's interactions. Her hitting him twice, calling him insensitive, yet smiling nicely at his flirting habits. Its realistic, you know. Just because she doesn't see eye-to-eye with him doesn't mean she has to scowl at him everytime. The 'natural' and 'obvious' expressions were what I liked.

Isha's scene with her father was really really touching. A great father-daughter duo! Rohan's scene with his girlfriend was absolutely funny. Right after his break-up, he calmly switched on the TV and started watching it merrily was just so him😆.

Huseifa is good too....😆 Liked the 'achaar' scene a lot😉. Isha's discomfort while dealing with the old man was very amusing. I freakin' loved the way Rohan asked that 'other' client to get lost...hahaha. And Isha-Rohan's scene with Isha's friend was funny as well. 'Kamina, but sweet'......awwww

Overall, a nice episode. I am waiting for Sunday to arrive soon. Isha and Rohan make an endearing and charming pair. When I watch them, 'future couple' though doesn't arrive in mind. Just the fact that these two are so different from each other and yet has to interact to work together is itself an attractive aspect. The 'genuine' way with which they interact has intrigued me. I would love to see more of their scenes together.
bubblygurl thumbnail
I completely LOVED the first episode..>!! Shruti is perfect as Isha ...She portrays the character very well...!! And do I have to say anything about the guy?? Hez SOOOOO HOT...!!! Im so in awe of him....!!! Cant wait till the next episode airs...!!

@ Mels 🤗 Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad u liked the show...!!!!!! reminds me of the good old days