Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mridhu

mridhu

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
While seeing the promos aired - only two things got me curious about the new show - one, it has a matrimonial company backdrop - i thought that sure must make for an interesting watch, and two, its from the YRF house!

so i decided to give Rishta.com a try and boy, I am hooked!!!

extremely well written script - totally lovable characters - Isha and Rohan's equation is so endearing and cute. Rohan is so darn adorable!, fabulous presentation, there is just something about the show that makes you want to see it!.

I am starting to love this show already and cannot wait to see the next episode..

One more gem in the making from the YRF house!!

Yayyy!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnushaAdil112lovely_ladysoapbubblenimrahMelissaShiningStar18Silentsoultingtingteedingspiritcrimson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome start!" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mat.Rix

Groupbie

Mat.Rix

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Yea the concept is pretty good .. Yash raj is giving a big boost to SONY

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Yup the concept is new... Rohan was quite adorable and Isha aka Shruti looked very classy to me.... It was a good start and I can't wait for the next epi...Smile

aditi2995

Groupbie

aditi2995

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
awesome show loved the actors their jodi n the clients...cant wait for next epii

mridhu

mridhu

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@ Mat.rix - totally agree!! YRF is helping revamping sony actually!!! and am quite liking it!

@ 1994 - yep, Rohan was very adorable! and you nailed it - isha was classy!! Me too can't wait for the next epi..

@ aditi - word to what you said..

~*~Astargal~*~

IF-Dazzler

~*~Astargal~*~

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
First, I was hesistant to watch any of the YRF shows, coz I thought it would be like their films and I wouldn't like it!! But like you, I'm hooked!!! I love Isha and Rohan!! Can't wait for their scenes, they are sooo cute!!!

tingtingteeding

IF-Sizzlerz

tingtingteeding

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

even i'm looking forward to the epi next week....rohan was toh my fav character...kamina but sweet ROFL...he is adorable...the way he shouted on that chkbbok fella was so thoughtful of him ROFL....isha is very uptight and classy...i mean she kept rearranging her desk everytime ROFL...adorable characters...great start...looking forward to it

Naina_1991

Naina_1991

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
wow i am going to watch it right away.. hahahah but after my math-leactures loll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.