Laagi Tujhse Lagan

   

New promo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Joined: 07 November 2007

Posts: 101

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged

it was likethe stupid inspector say smthing and ppl throw water on nakusha !!

then it say char din baad nakusha ke chehre ka raaz khul jaye ga!!and her makeup was coming out!! she was vry pretty



guys plz reply!Smile



Edited by Toshibest - 03 January 2010 at 6:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli-Samira-minuu-Sharona-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Joined: 24 February 2007

Posts: 12305

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
do u have the vid?? i would love to see it Smile

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Joined: 07 November 2007

Posts: 101

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharona-

do u have the vid?? i would love to see it Smile

no!!Ouch maybe u can try searching at youtube!!



Edited by Toshibest - 03 January 2010 at 8:30pm

Ruhani..

IF-Dazzler

Ruhani..

Joined: 16 February 2009

Posts: 2790

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Her makeup was coming out??
I have seen the promo coupla times but it's that joint one- ad combined with other serials promo...the police officer humiliating her,taunting evryone to drench her and all poeple around her were throwing buckets of some disgusting looking liquid on her and she was crying and instantly hisd her face and wouldnt take her hands off her face....
her makeup wasn't coming out.
And the background voice said something like iss hafte khul jayega iss chehre ke peeche ka raaz.

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Joined: 07 November 2007

Posts: 101

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhani01

Her makeup was coming out??
I have seen the promo coupla times but it's that joint one- ad combined with other serials promo...the police officer humiliating her,taunting evryone to drench her and all poeple around her were throwing buckets of some disgusting looking liquid on her and she was crying and instantly hisd her face and wouldnt take her hands off her face....
her makeup wasn't coming out.

And the background voice said something like iss hafte khul jayega iss chehre ke peeche ka raaz.

by make i meant the thing she used to hide her true beauty!!! nakusha is vry pretty but she hided her beauty beacause her mom dint wanted the societies evil eye on her!!!

Ruhani..

IF-Dazzler

Ruhani..

Joined: 16 February 2009

Posts: 2790

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@Toshibest:Well, that i obviouslsly knew,that's the story,isnt it. Smile
I was only mentioning abt what the promo showed..she had her face covered with her hands ..so..good u edited your post,it was li'l confusing before..now it's more clear. Smile

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Joined: 07 November 2007

Posts: 101

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhani01

@Toshibest:Well, that i obviouslsly knew,that's the story,isnt it. Smile

I was only mentioning abt what the promo showed..she had her face covered with her hands ..so..good u edited your post,it was li'l confusing before..now it's more clear. Smile


its ok ...thanx anyways!!Smile

tasshamsi

Senior Member

tasshamsi

Joined: 21 September 2006

Posts: 446

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
its true....the ugliness of Nakusha's face seems to have been created by herself only coz in the promo its shown that the fairness of her face is visible when the water is being sprayed on her....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan PROMO JawSoumya 1 4073 28 December 2009 at 9:43am
By Alisha_01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.