My Naina Prediction...

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!

Bear with me 😆...

If you remember when they showed Riddhima on SBS at the end they showed this:

I was thinking about it yesterday and here's my prediction based on that 😆...

So...

Naina somehow manages to escape Yuvi's house and runs to Shashank's house to warn about Yuvi's plan but when she gets there Riddhima opens the door (who went home instead of to Old Sanjeevani )... Naina recognises her from Dr.Shashank's photo... She finds out that he's already left... Naina panics... Riddhima asks her what's wrong and she tells her everything... Riddhima and Naina both rush to Old Sanjeevani... They get there to see Shashank surrounded by fire... Somehow they save him and in the proccess Riddhima 'faces her demons'... Remembering what happened 9 months before... The viewers are shown part of what happened after the shooting...

What do you guys think will happen? Most importantly what'll happen to Yuvi? Will he be thrown out of Sanjeevani, suspended, or (by some miracle 😛) given a second chance by Shashank, who after hearing the full story from Yuvi (before Naina & Riddhima turned up) decides he deserves a second chance as he was mistaken... Or something...

Do leave your comments/replies... Or press the 'Like' button 😊...

Take Care

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHT-DMG thumbnail
good prediction hun 😊
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice prediction.. however, if this happens, i think Naina and ridhimma will rush to save shashank, but Naina will not blurt out yuvi's truth infront of someone she does not know too well!!
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Me likes your prediction Nayab!   you should make more posts.         I think what if Yuvi is forced to face his demons, that Shashank wasnt at fault and he just needed someone to blame for what happened.        But yes your prediction sounds realistic, as Rids isn't going to the building but then she is forced to go save her dad when she knows about it.        I would love if Atul saves him somehow, he stepped in at the press conference and I bet he will be doing something.  
b-daywish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like ur prediction it seems possible! Yuvi most probably will be given a second chance. Naina will hate him for using her and he'll really fall in luv and try to make it up to her! Thtz wat i think....
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina_one

Me likes your prediction Nayab!   you should make more posts.         I think what if Yuvi is forced to face his demons, that Shashank wasnt at fault and he just needed someone to blame for what happened.        But yes your prediction sounds realistic, as Rids isn't going to the building but then she is forced to go save her dad when she knows about it.        I would love if Atul saves him somehow, he stepped in at the press conference and I bet he will be doing something.  

Hi!

Thanks Trinzie! 😃... Yeah that's what I meant by what if he realises he made a mistake 😆... See you're even completing my sentences now 🤣... If Atul saves him that'd be even greater! Finally Dr. Shashank will realise Atul has 'grown up' and think him worthy of Anjie 😛... Then maybe Anjie'll return too and they could get married 😉 ðŸ˜†...

Take Care
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i realy dono what naina is upto...:( mera yuvi bilkul alone...
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good prediction (:
but i hope yuvi gets another chance!
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

Thanks for commenting guys 😃...

I hope Yuvi gets another chance too 😛...

Biggest mystery of 2010... What'll happen to Yuvi 😆...

Take Care
DMG4EVER thumbnail
That was interesting .. ii like it.