My Naina Prediction...

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hi!

Bear with me LOL...

If you remember when they showed Riddhima on SBS at the end they showed this:

I was thinking about it yesterday and here's my prediction based on that LOL...

So...

Naina somehow manages to escape Yuvi's house and runs to Shashank's house to warn about Yuvi's plan but when she gets there Riddhima opens the door (who went home instead of to Old Sanjeevani )... Naina recognises her from Dr.Shashank's photo... She finds out that he's already left... Naina panics... Riddhima asks her what's wrong and she tells her everything... Riddhima and Naina both rush to Old Sanjeevani... They get there to see Shashank surrounded by fire... Somehow they save him and in the proccess Riddhima 'faces her demons'... Remembering what happened 9 months before... The viewers are shown part of what happened after the shooting...

What do you guys think will happen? Most importantly what'll happen to Yuvi? Will he be thrown out of Sanjeevani, suspended, or (by some miracle Tongue) given a second chance by Shashank, who after hearing the full story from Yuvi (before Naina & Riddhima turned up) decides he deserves a second chance as he was mistaken... Or something...

Do leave your comments/replies... Or press the 'Like' button Smile...

Take Care

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolicious200LRC92MrsMaanKhuranaMJHT-DMGkripsyDMG4EVER0o.Leah.o0basket_101FaithnFateInterstellarEloquent-bhootni-nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguartrina_saras-Lana

MJHT-DMG Senior Member
MJHT-DMG
MJHT-DMG

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
good prediction hun Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

koolaries4 IF-Dazzler
koolaries4
koolaries4

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
nice prediction.. however, if this happens, i think Naina and ridhimma will rush to save shashank, but Naina will not blurt out yuvi's truth infront of someone she does not know too well!!

-Nayab-

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Me likes your prediction Nayab!   you should make more posts.         I think what if Yuvi is forced to face his demons, that Shashank wasnt at fault and he just needed someone to blame for what happened.        But yes your prediction sounds realistic, as Rids isn't going to the building but then she is forced to go save her dad when she knows about it.        I would love if Atul saves him somehow, he stepped in at the press conference and I bet he will be doing something.  

-Nayab-

b-daywish Groupbie
b-daywish
b-daywish

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I like ur prediction it seems possible! Yuvi most probably will be given a second chance. Naina will hate him for using her and he'll really fall in luv and try to make it up to her! Thtz wat i think....

-Nayab-

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina_one

Me likes your prediction Nayab!   you should make more posts.         I think what if Yuvi is forced to face his demons, that Shashank wasnt at fault and he just needed someone to blame for what happened.        But yes your prediction sounds realistic, as Rids isn't going to the building but then she is forced to go save her dad when she knows about it.        I would love if Atul saves him somehow, he stepped in at the press conference and I bet he will be doing something.  

Hi!

Thanks Trinzie! Big smile... Yeah that's what I meant by what if he realises he made a mistake LOL... See you're even completing my sentences now ROFL... If Atul saves him that'd be even greater! Finally Dr. Shashank will realise Atul has 'grown up' and think him worthy of Anjie Tongue... Then maybe Anjie'll return too and they could get married Wink LOL...

Take Care
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i realy dono what naina is upto...:( mera yuvi bilkul alone...

-Nayab-

iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
good prediction (:
but i hope yuvi gets another chance!

-Nayab-

Go to top