Posted: 14 years ago

Friends, I Just wanted to know that are moderators ever promoted to Super Moderators ?
I've been on I-F nearly for 2 Years now but untill now, i have not seen anyone on the Super Moderators Post. I just wanted to ask that, Do People ever get promoted to that ?? If not then why isit still up ??  πŸ˜•
Well i Joined I-F like 3- 4 years ago, and there was a couple of Super Moderator's lurking around, but i suppose they left.

Also, if they have GMs, i don't see the point of Super Moderators..

I mean Channels have CMs, so why need a super moderator in the first place?.

I Know, I just got confused lol , But thanks DB, I appreciate the Help!
Accroding to me Moderator is a member who moderates one section , Super Moderator is a member who manages more than 1 section and GMs manage all the sections.So basically Moderators and Super Moderators have the same powers but its just like a change in ladder rank !! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ishan.k

Accroding to me Moderator is a member who moderates one section , Super Moderator is a member who manages more than 1 section and GMs manage all the sections.So basically Moderators and Super Moderators have the same powers but its just like a change in ladder rank !! πŸ˜ƒ
Yes Ishan Dear You Not Worng On For Example Any One Person Will Modrate One Section Then It Will Turn From Any To Modrator And If Any User Working More Fast And Modrate More Then 1 Section Then Other's Ability Then There Ability Is More To Work In Channel Dev. Team As Channel Mondrator And As Channel Mondrator There Are So Many User Who Have Mondrator In More Then one Channel And If There Work Is To Much Fast Then Other User Then Chance For That User Is More High To Became Global Mondrator But To All Users I Want To Say Is Just One Thing That Theres No Time Limit That You Will Must Be A Mondrator In More Then One Year Time Period. What You Have To Do Is Just Good Work With No Warning In More And More Section And Once You Will Find Your Destiny.

By
Hardik Kansagra
I think that earlier there was another site of IF where general discussions took place. Global mods there were called super moderators but then all those forums moved here on this very site and those super moderators are now called channel moderators. That's what I gather from talking to other people.

-Mahi
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I think that earlier there was another site of IF where general discussions took place. Global mods there were called super moderators but then all those forums moved here on this very site and those super moderators are now called channel moderators. That's what I gather from talking to other people.

-Mahi

The super moderators had same powers as Global Moderators.  At IF.in site they were called super moderators.  After the merging, SMs were moved here.  But here on IF.com we have GMs, hence there are no new super moderators being promoted. 

As far as I remember Vijay has once mentioned that he will be removing the SM category sooner or later.  I guess its still in his TO DO listπŸ˜›
Thanks a lotttt Kiran for clarifying !!! πŸ˜ƒ Its good if the category is being removed coz its also causing confusion amonst members. Even i was confused about this SM for a long time !!!
imran im not sure if this requires a topic on its own so posting here

hope u dnt mind dude

my query is What are IF Veteran Members?
How does one become a Veteran Member?
Originally posted by baz786

imran im not sure if this requires a topic on its own so posting here

hope u dnt mind dude

my query is What are IF Veteran Members?
How does one become a Veteran Member?

Yaar, I wasn't sure, and Plus Its OK, i mean we all come here with questions we are unsure about, πŸ˜ƒ
Well, sure, I don't mind. πŸ˜›

I-F Veteran Member ?, I can help you with that,

The Veteran Status, is for those people who have been in I-F Development team for long, and they take the status when they can't come to I-F for sometime or want to take a break but don't wanna leave. For example, they are moving out of country, going away to college/University, since they are unsure about how long it is going to take for them to come back, they take the Veteran Status. πŸ˜ƒ