Fan Fictions

Another Cinderella Story (AR) Last Part Page 9

lailayazkhan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,
I've been looking around India-Forums for quite a long time now and I never knew there was a Fanfictions Forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I found out like a few months ago and after seeing all that I just wanted to do one myself. I'am just doing this purely out of fun. I was thinking of a title for a bit and then I decided to call it 'A Cinderella Story' and saw there was already one called that I've put 'Another' instead of 'A'. Hope you enjoy it.

(A Cinderella story [Hilary Duff] and Another cinderella story [Selena Gomez] inspired me to write this FF, so please dont mind if you find most of it similar to both of them)

Characters:
Riddhima Saran (Shilpa Anand): 15 years old. She is a straight A student who wants to go to New York University. She lives in Mumbai with her stepmother and stepsisters. She has a passion for dancing but no one knows anything about this.

Armaan Malik (Karan Singh Grover): 19 years old. He is a popstar who sings and dances. His home city is Mumbai but has been living in Delhi for music videos and all.

Rani Thakur (Sakshi Tanwar): Riddhima's dad's best friend. She was in partnership with him in the diner but when he died, Urmila made her a in charge when she (Urmila) wasnt around.

Urmila Gill: 48 years old. She is Riddhima's stepmother who married Riddhima's father for his catering business. When Riddhima's dad died there was no will that he had made so everything went to Urmila.

Nita and Rita Gill: (Parineeta Singh) 18 years old. Urmila's identical twin daughters. They are fans of Armaan and would go to any extent to be with him. Both hate Riddhima more than anything.

Rahul Grewal (Mayank Anand): Armaan's manager. He is Armaan's best friend and both have been together since Armaan started his career.

Uday Bhushan (Jas Karan Singh): Riddhima's best friend. They both have been friends since they started college. Uday is a humourous, cheeky and romantic boy. He is the only that sticks by Riddhima when people tease her. His greatest ambition is to meet Matt LeBlanc for his role of Joey Tribbiani.

Anjali Gupta (Sunaina Gulia): 18 The hottest girl in school and the head cheerleader. She likes Armaan very much and whenever anyone talks about him she insults that person really bad.

Other characters will be added later.

Wardrobe: (BTW, this wardrobe was because this is how I see the characters, readers are welcome however they like)
Riddhima: Hip length tight tops, blue tight skin jeans and converse trainers. A black shoulder bag for college. (She basically looks like Selena Gomez in Another Cinderella Story, with brown curly hair.)Blue jeans, black shirt, white and orange checked apron and rollerskates for work.
Armaan: Tight body hugging shirts, blue jeans and trainers.
Uday: Normal t-shirts and jeans and shoes.
Anjali: Tops with mini skirts and heels. Hand bag.

Story:
Riddhima is a average girl next door, who wants to go to University because of her dad's dreams. But when her dad died she had to start earning money for her studies and starting working in her dad's diner which Urmila named after herself.Nita and Rita are Urmila's ex-husbands children.  The diner is the only place where she feels wanted because her dad's old best friend Rani works there. Rani is a stern, but loving women. She and Riddhima get along really well, infact if she's in the diner then its because of Riddhima.
Armaan being a popstar forgot everything about his home city Mumbai, he started his career when he was 15 and hasnt been back to Mumbai once. Because he left his education half way he has decided to go back to to Mumbai and be the normal average kid he would've been. Even though, he's rich and famous, he has never had a girlfriend although he longs for one badly.

Hope you like it! And if you want me to PM you whenever I update just send me a buddy request, just so that life's easier for me. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

Laila

Intro:    Page 1
 Part 1: Page 1
 Part 2: Page 2
 Part 3: Page 3
 Part 4: Page 5
 Part 5: Page 6
 Part 6: Page 9

Edited by lailayaskhan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasya thumbnail
great intro๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.would love to read more,it is really interesting armaan being a superstar and coming back to study in mumbai and i hope he gets his first gf.continue soon.....
lailayazkhan thumbnail
Hi, OK I wasnt exactly surprised by the amount of comments I'am getting but I'll still continue it for sasya and scorpio95.

Part 1:
In the diner, everyone is working. Rani sees Riddhima and goes over to her.

Rani: Tu abhi bhi yehi hain. College nahin jaana.

Riddhima: Jaoungi, bas tables saaf kardoon phir chalti hoon.

Rani: Mujhe pata hain tu nahin jaana chahti.

Riddhima: (hiding her face behind her big side fringe) Kyun?

Rani: Armaan Malik wapas college araha hain, aur tumhe college nahin jaana kyunki log tumhara uske saamne mazaak urayenge.

Riddhima: (tucking her fringe back to face Rani) Toh? Agar tum meri jagga hoti toh tum bhi yehi karti. Ek popstar ke saamne beizaati hona bohot sharmindgi ki baath hain.

Rani: Well, tu ja, aur jo bhi kuch kahega usse moo thor jawaab dena USKE SAAMNE.

Riddhima: Phir Nita, Rita Urmila ko bata denge aur phir meri band baj jayegi.

Rani: Uss churail thak yeh baath pohchegi bhi nahin.

Riddhima: How do you know?

Rani: Baad mein bataongi, apron utaar aur college ja. Main Uday ko phone karti hoon.

Rani forced the apron of her. Riddhima went upstairs and got changed into her normal tops and jeans. She flung her bag over her shoulder and went back downstairs where Uday was waiting.

Riddhima: Inti jaldi?

Uday: Main bahar intezaar kar raha tha. Chalo.

Riddhima: Bye Rani.

Rani waved and Uday and Riddhima got out and went to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to college. The parking lot was full.

Uday: Great, jagga dhundne mein waqt lagega.

Riddhima: (pointing ahead) Waha ek hain. Jaldi jao.

Uday quickly drove and got the spot. They both got out and Anjali was there with her to fluttering friends
Parminder (Pam for short) and Jaspinder (Jas for short) behind her.

Anjali: Tum dono ne humari jagga leli.

Uday: Yaha tumhara naam nahin hain, jo aise iss par haq jatao.

Anjali: Don't you dare talk to me like that.

Uday: I just did. Chal Ridz.

Riddhima followed him quietly, holding onto her bag strap. They were about to go inside when they saw everyone was outside cheering. Riddhima saw some girls hold up a banner saying 'Tu Mera ARMAAN'.

Riddhima: Chalo, yeh sab yaha, show off karne keliye khare hain.

Uday: Chal.

When they walked to the steps, everyone rushed forward pushing them back. Uday managed to push past but Riddhima was left in the crowds. She looked ahead and saw a black stretched Rover infront of her. A man came out of the car and everyone went quiet shouting boos. He stood aside and Armaan came out. Everyone cheered. Riddhima looked at him. He had jet black messy hair, with a black hugging shirt with the top buttons undone. Riddhima sighed and pushed past them to the back where Uday was standing.

Riddhima: Chalo, warna phirse bheer mein jayenge.

Uday and Riddhima went inside and sat on the stairs, Riddhima was listening to her MP3 and Uday was reading a magazine. She stood up to go to her locker that was infront. She was about to open the door of her locker when a bustling crowd and Armaan was walking in between. He speedwalked a bit, but then stopped a bit further away from Riddhima.

Armaan: Dekhiye mujhe principal se milna aap log please mera peecha karna bandh kijiye.

Riddhima who was watching, couldnt hear what he was saying because of the music. She turned around to face her locker when a brick like body hit her back. She turned around and her back hit the lockers. Infront of her stood Armaan Malik. His hands were on her shoulders for support. Everyone around stopped and looked. Uday stood up on the stairs.
Armaan's heart skipped a beat and his blue eyes met her hazel brown ones. She moved even more back in the little amount of space she was given, crushing herself to the lockers. Riddhima looked either side on her shoulders. He was so lost in her simple, innocent face that he didnt notice her. Suddenly Anjali came to the front.

Anjali: Oi! Diner girl! Sab keliye jhaake drinks le ke aao, aur haan Armaan ka specially laana. I dont think aaj ke baad tum kabhi uske itne kareeb jaoge.

Everyone burst into raucous laughters. Riddhima closed her eyes to suppress her tears. Armaan looked at her. Riddhima shook off his hands on her shoulders and ran down the corridor. Uday jumped down the
stairs and looked at Anjali.

Uday: Anjali, usse kareeb jhaaneka mocka milla, tumhe toh woh bhi nahin milega, itni self centered jo ho.

He went off behind Riddhima. Rahul went over to Armaan.

Rahul: Chal.

Armaan walked with Rahul. They went to the principal's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 10 minutes they got out and both smiled.

Armaan: Rahul tu mere liye ek khaam karsakhta hain.

Rahul: Ussi keliye main yaha hoon.

Armaan: Woh ladki jiska sab mazaak uraa rahe thei, uske baare mein pata lagao.

Rahul: What! Dekh, college ki ladki hain tere paas aane keliye kuch bhi karegi agar iss sab mein usne tujh
par fyda utaane ka ilzaam laga liya, kyunki ladkiyan aisi hee hoti hain.

Armaan: Nahin yaar, woh alag thi. Jab logo ko dakhon se maine uske khande (shoulders) pakre toh usne mere dono haath hataliya. Koi aur ladki hoti aisa karti kya?

Rahul: Your wasting your time.

Armaan: Please, yaar.

Rahul: Teek hain.

Armaan: Thanks. Ab chal.

When they got to the canteen, everyone got to their feet. Rahul went infront of Armaan.

Rahul: STOP! Dekho, tum sab isse pereshaan mat karo, yeh parne aaya hain.................................

Armaan lost the next few words because everyone had gone upto him and apart from two people who were sitting in the far corner avoiding the crowd. Armaan recognized Riddhima and Uday.

Rahul: Aur please sab apne apne jagga pe jao. Isse shanti se baitne doh.

Everyone went back to their seats but gazes still on Armaan.

Armaan: Rahul kone ke table lete hain.

They walked forward when Anjali, Pam, Jas, Rita and Nita came infront of him.

Anjali: Tum humare saath lunch karsakhte ho, we don't mind.

Armaan: Er................................erm....................main lunch nahin kar raha hoon, abhi bhi subah hain.

Nita: Well humare saath bait sakhte ho, we dont mind.

Armaan: Er..............teek hain.....................I guess..................................I'll make friends.

Anjali: Chalo yaha ke sabse achche table pe chalte hain.

Jas: Anji, Riddhima aur Uday waha hain, waha chalte hain.

A evil grin appeared on Anjali's face which went unnoticed by Armaan. They went over to Riddhima's table.
Armaan's heart did another somersault when she looked up from her book to see them standing there.

Anjali: Diner girl! Utto yaha se. Yaha ka view ek diner girl ke hesiyat mein nahin hain.

Uday: Aur agar nahin utti toh, kya karogi?

Anjali: You stay out of this.

Nita: Riddhima agar tum nahin uttogi toh tumhare ek mahine ka saare privileges bandh kardengi, and that means NYU (New York University) money.

Uday: Oi, Riddhima par yeh dhamkiyan-

Riddhima: Uday rehne doh. Hum ja rahe hain.

Armaan: No tum dono yaha rehsakhte ho, hum doosra table dhoondlenge.

Riddhima looked at Armaan and then at Rita and Nita behind her. Riddhima got up and put her book in her bag. Uday sighed and stood up.

Riddhima: Its OK, hum chalte hain.

Riddhima moved out of her seat, so did Uday. Anjali took her place.

Anjali: Humare orders lelo, ab shaam ko agar orders leti ho humari toh ab bhi lelo.

Riddhima whose back was towards them turned around angrilly.

Riddhima: You know, barbie reject, tumhe shyaad shaam aur subah farac nahin aata, main bata ti hoon. Subah main college mein hoon, yaha mujhe koi kuch nahin kehsakhta, shaam ko jab aaogi, thab aana. OK.

Rita opened her phone pretending to talk to Urmila.

Rita: Mom, aapko Riddhima ke privileges khaat dene chahiye, bohot attitude dikha rahi hain.

Riddhima: Rita, your nuts. Phone ulta pakra hain tumne.

Rita looked at it. Uday, Armaan and Rahul suppressed giggles.

Riddhima: Chalo Uday.

Armaan felt like slapping everyone of the girls there for humiliating Riddhima.

Armaan: You guys, carry on. Rahul tu mere saath aa.

Armaan ran out of the canteen with Rahul behind him. He stopped outside.

Armaan: Woh ladki jo gayi, uske baare mein pata karo.

Rahul: Kaise?

Armaan: Uss ladki ne kaha tha, shaam ko Riddhima usse drinks deti hain, toh phir hum Anjali se kuch kehke uske saath chalte hain, aur pata laga thei hain.

Rahul: Tere fans Mumbai ki harr jagga mein pohoch jayenge, waha parking lot thak pohoch jayenge, phir andar fans ki baarish hogi. Its hopeless. Forget it.

Armaan: Hey, my name's Armaan, nothing's impossible.

Armaan patted him on the back and went off. Rahul rolled his eyes in disbelief.

That was part 1, hope you enjoy it.
iram4eva thumbnail
hey interesting concept...... my fav fairytale whilst growing up was cinderella.......so will really be interested to see how ur storyline shapes up...continue soon

iram
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! I'm really liking this FF! It sounds so interesting! I hate Anji and her little gang. Anyways, I really hope you continue soon, I'm really eager to read more!!!

Zaynah :)
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey amezing stoy  line...really interesting...looking forward to read
more....so continue soon..and do pm if u can when u update....
Thank you

โค๏ธMONA
loveoflifeksg thumbnail
I loved it plz continue

love aisha
sasya thumbnail
great part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.wow armaan is totally smitten by ridhima and trying to find out about her,the story is getting soo interesting.i hate anji and those twins they r so irritating uday is soo sweet waiting for the next part continue soon.........
Edited by sasya - 14 years ago
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like this.. plzz continue
DMG4EVER thumbnail

thats fantastic .. plz do continue soon