Posted: 14 years ago
c.i.d is a good show  ilove it
 so much never missed an episode
 especially daya and abhijeet sir ;
even i wanna b
a
c.i.d officer in future
hai even i too want to become cid officer and now i am preparing for the exam, i know that real cid work is little difference than the serial.Edited by sakshya - 14 years ago
i just wanna b a crime fighter. its ok even if its not my main job but i wanna help prevent crimes. Sakshya Di u r givin the xam? all the best Dii! 😃
ohh n i dont mind being an officer 😉
Thank u Ramya, if i become a officer i'll definitely tell to the Acp Pradyuman that he is the inspiration to me.
its not that easy...
havnt ya seen our inspectors working hard day n night..
I dont wanna be a CID inspector but want to work in CID fireworks. lol
yeah its not easy at all! but still agar har koi peeche hat jaay to phir world will b fr criminals. A CRIMINAL KINGDOM
ya i know the cid or police job is very risk and dangerous but somebody has to work na if not how can general public live peacefully.
Its a great thought sakshya. Go ahead, wishing you the very best in life. I wanted to join the armed forces when I was younger but was discouraged and have become something else today. I hope you become what you have always wanted to be. Not everyone is lucky enough in their lives to be able to do what they truly wanted to do. May you be one of the blessed.
Thank you very much Prabhanarayan,I will try my level best to become a cid officer and really work hard like a ACP PRADYUMAN.