1. Who's your favorite male character in Harry Potter?
Harry Potter, although, he was the reason why I stayed away from Harry Potter in the beginning...I always used to think that why it has to be 'Harry' Potter, I wasn't fond of the fact that often the main hero in popular stories was always a boy, I thought that why couldn't it be a girl for a change, but then one of my brother's brought Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban home, and I just sorta got hooked
2. Who's your favorite female character in Harry Potter?
Hermione Granger...wish I was as clever as her...exams would be much easier...*sigh*
3. Who's your favorite ghost?
Peeves...hmm...he's not exactly a ghost is he...well, then it would be Nearly headless Nick
4. What's your favorite subject at Hogwarts? And why?
DADA, I would love to study that subject...defending yourself would be simple if you were good at the subject and it would make life a little more easy really. I really like Transfiguration too...I dunno why, but that subject really interests me...
5. Who's your favorite Professor? And why?
Professor McGonnagall, once again I don't exactly know why, but she's my favourite Professor, maybe it's because she quite strict and disclipined, yet she does have a caring and soft side to her in my opinion.
6. Have you ever read a Harry Potter fanfic? Which one is your favorite, and what's it about?
Unfortunately, I'm still new here and haven't had time to read many fanfics at all...I did manage to read the start of one though, it was called 'A James and Lily Story', by shellytt and was about their first date...it was really nice to read a story about James and Lily as they're one of my favourite couples...
7. What's your favorite place at Hogsmeade? And why?
Honeyduke's Sweet Shop, why else apart from the fact that I love sweets...hehe
8. What's your favorite place at Diagon Alley? And why?
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes...because I love jokes as long as it doesn't go too far or become to serious.
9. If you could bring back one person who died in the whole series, who would it be? And why?
If it I had the power to do that, I think I'd bring Fred back, I don't like twins being separated from each other, it just doesn't seem right to me, especially since my younger brothers are twins and never once have I seen them away from each other apart from school and stuff...
10. If you had the chance to kill one death eater, who would it be, and which curse would you use?
Bellatrix Lestrange...she's caused so much trouble, tortured Neville's parents, killed Sirius and committed countless other crimes too...as well as being one of the most devoted to Voldemort..
1. What's your favorite book (not counting Harry Potter)?
I don't actually have a favourite book apart from Harry Potter....I do read lots of books but no other favourite...
2. What's your favorite movie?
I guess this is any other movie apart from Harry Potter...hmm...that's difficult...got so many favourites...DDLJ would have to be one I guess...since it's probably the first film I saw and enjoyed, and I loved Madagascar too....
3. If you could marry one celebrity (bollywood or hollywood), who would it be?
4. Have you ever read Twilight? Do you like it? Who's your favorite character in it? And finally, do you think that book should be compared with Harry Potter?
Yes, I've read Twilight, all four books, although I'm not a huge fan. My favourite character would probably be Edward (hmm...that may have a little to do with the fact that he was Cedric in GoF...hehe), I like Jacob too.
And no, I don't like the idea of Twilight being compared with Harry Potter at all, they're both different genres, Twilight being more of a teenage romantic type where as romance isn't exactly the main theme of Harry Potter is it?
5. What are the top 5 qualities your require in a life partner?
(not in any particular order)
6. Who/What do you hate the most?
I don't hate anyone...dislike yup...but not hate, hate is too much of a strong word. But I do hate racism and dishonesty...can't stand them at all!
7. What is your greatest fear?
Losing my family and friends
8. Who/What do you love the most?
My family and friends...especially my two brothers...as much as I argue with them, I can't live without them...
9. How does your dream house look like?
Absolutely perfect...hehe....well, I don't really care that much as to what it looks like...as long as I have my loved ones with me
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Well, I love living here in the Uk...but otherwise I'd like to live in Paris or maybe in some place like Italy or Greece...