Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged

We had a wonderful time with Rukul on the hot seat... now it's time for a new...

It's none other than Suha_18!

Suhana is a great fan of Sharukh Khan,
Shahid Kapoor, Sharad, and Divyanka! She also loves reading books and watching films.

Congratulations Suhana! Here's your signature to use while you're the Witch in the Spotlight!

Witch in the Spotlight

So come on everybody, let the magic begin! Tongue

-HP Dev Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Witch in the Spotlight - Suha_18! *" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Here's the first set of questions. ( I stole them from Lalitha Evil Smile )

1. Who's your favorite male character in Harry Potter?
2. Who's your favorite female character in Harry Potter?
3. Who's your favorite ghost?
4. What's your favorite subject at Hogwarts? And why?
5. Who's your favorite Professor? And why?
6. Have you ever read a Harry Potter fanfic? Which one is your favorite, and what's it about?
7. What's your favorite place at Hogsmeade? And why?
8. What's your favorite place at Diagon Alley? And why?
9. If you could bring back one person who died in the whole series, who would it be? And why?
10. If you had the chance to kill one death eater, who would it be, and which curse would you use?

1. What's your favorite book (not counting Harry Potter)?
2. What's your favorite movie?
3. If you could marry one celebrity (bollywood or hollywood), who would it be?
4. Have you ever read Twilight? Do you like it? Who's your favorite character in it? And finally, do you think that book should be compared with Harry Potter?
5. What are the top 5 qualities your require in a life partner?
6. Who/What do you hate the most?
7. What is your greatest fear?
8. Who/What do you love the most?
9. How does your dream house look like?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Congrats Suha:

Pick one:
Shahid or SRK?
Sharad or Divyanka?
Sagar or Amar?
Romantic or practical?
Beauty or brains?
Chocolate or vanilla?
Dark or white chocolate?
Pink or blue?
Sun or rain?
Sing or dance?

Which HP character would you like to spend a day as?
Which HP character do you think resembles you the most?
What is your favourite Hogwarts subject?
Who are your favourite HP couple?
Which is your favourite HP book?

Favourite food?
Favourite drink?
Favourite colour?
Favourite singer?
Favourite Bollywood actress?

Have fun!
~TJ~

Suha_18

Goldie

Suha_18

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Aww...thank you very much! I was really not expecting that I'd be the Witch in spotlight, especially since I'm very new here...thanks once again...

Suha_18

Goldie

Suha_18

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

1. Who's your favorite male character in Harry Potter?

Harry Potter, although, he was the reason why I stayed away from Harry Potter in the beginning...I always used to think that why it has to be 'Harry' Potter, I wasn't fond of the fact that often the main hero in popular stories was always a boy, I thought that why couldn't it be a girl for a change, but then one of my brother's brought Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban home, and I just sorta got hooked Smile

2. Who's your favorite female character in Harry Potter?

Hermione Granger...wish I was as clever as her...exams would be much easier...*sigh*

3. Who's your favorite ghost?

Peeves...hmm...he's not exactly a ghost is he...well, then it would be Nearly headless Nick

4. What's your favorite subject at Hogwarts? And why?

DADA, I would love to study that subject...defending yourself would be simple if you were good at the subject and it would make life a little more easy really. I really like Transfiguration too...I dunno why, but that subject really interests me...

5. Who's your favorite Professor? And why?

Professor McGonnagall, once again I don't exactly know why, but she's my favourite Professor, maybe it's because she quite strict and disclipined, yet she does have a caring and soft side to her in my opinion.

6. Have you ever read a Harry Potter fanfic? Which one is your favorite, and what's it about?

Unfortunately, I'm still new here and haven't had time to read many fanfics at all...I did manage to read the start of one though, it was called 'A James and Lily Story', by shellytt and was about their first date...it was really nice to read a story about James and Lily as they're one of my favourite couples...

7. What's your favorite place at Hogsmeade? And why?

Honeyduke's Sweet Shop, why else apart from the fact that I love sweets...hehe

8. What's your favorite place at Diagon Alley? And why?

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes...because I love jokes as long as it doesn't go too far or become to serious.

9. If you could bring back one person who died in the whole series, who would it be? And why?

If it I had the power to do that, I think I'd bring Fred back, I don't like twins being separated from each other, it just doesn't seem right to me, especially since my younger brothers are twins and never once have I seen them away from each other apart from school and stuff...

10. If you had the chance to kill one death eater, who would it be, and which curse would you use?

Bellatrix Lestrange...she's caused so much trouble, tortured Neville's parents, killed Sirius and  committed countless other crimes too...as well as being one of the most devoted to Voldemort..

1. What's your favorite book (not counting Harry Potter)?

I don't actually have a favourite book apart from Harry Potter....I do read lots of books but no other favourite...

2. What's your favorite movie?

I guess this is any other movie apart from Harry Potter...hmm...that's difficult...got so many favourites...DDLJ would have to be one I guess...since it's probably the first film I saw and enjoyed, and I loved Madagascar too....

3. If you could marry one celebrity (bollywood or hollywood), who would it be?

Shahid Kapoor Embarrassed

4. Have you ever read Twilight? Do you like it? Who's your favorite character in it? And finally, do you think that book should be compared with Harry Potter?

Yes, I've read Twilight, all four books, although I'm not a huge fan. My favourite character would probably be Edward (hmm...that may have a little to do with the fact that he was Cedric in GoF...hehe), I like Jacob too.
And no, I don't like the idea of Twilight being compared with Harry Potter at all, they're both different genres, Twilight being more of a teenage romantic type where as romance isn't exactly the main theme of Harry Potter is it?

5. What are the top 5 qualities your require in a life partner?

Honesty
Generosity
Humour
Kindness
Sensibility

(not in any particular order)

6. Who/What do you hate the most?

I don't hate anyone...dislike yup...but not hate, hate is too much of a strong word. But I do hate racism and dishonesty...can't stand them at all!

7. What is your greatest fear?

Losing my family and friends  Unhappy

8. Who/What do you love the most?

My family and friends...especially my two brothers...as much as I argue with them, I can't live without them...

9. How does your dream house look like?

Absolutely perfect...hehe....well, I don't really care that much as to what it looks like...as long as I have my loved ones with me

10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Well, I love living here in the Uk...but otherwise I'd like to live in Paris or maybe in some place like Italy or Greece...

Edited by Suha_18 - 05 January 2010 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

Suha_18

Goldie

Suha_18

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Congrats Suha:
Thanks!

Pick one:
Shahid or SRK? 
Well I love both...but would go with SRK...my all time favoruite Embarrassed

Sharad or Divyanka?
Kya yaar...such a difficult question....umm...can't I say both? I guess not though...err...Divz

Sagar or Amar?
Umm...lemme think...some things abour Sagar which I love, some things about Amar which I love...but I'd choose Sagar...

Romantic or practical?
Romantic (quite hard not to be when you've grown up watching SRK-Kajol...hehe)

Beauty or brains?
Brains....beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I feel it comes from within anyway...

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate...yummy...feeling quite hungry now..

Dark or white chocolate?
White definitely! 

Pink or blue?
Blue...not much of a pink girl

Sun or rain?
I love both....but sun...you can actually go out without having your mother shouting at you that you'll get a cold...haha LOL

Sing or dance?
Eeek...neither...rubbish at both...LOL
But if I could I'd love to be able to sing...kaash

Which HP character would you like to spend a day as?
Hermione Granger....I'd love being  really clever for a while...haha

Which HP character do you think resembles you the most?
As in lookswise? Hmm...dunno...Confused

What is your favourite Hogwarts subject?
DADA and Transfiguration

Who are your favourite HP couple?
Oooh...have so many favourites....hmm...I'd go with James and Lily...without them there'd be no Harry na Embarrassed LOL

Which is your favourite HP book?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...apart from that one I love the fourth... 

Favourite food?
Oh man...do you have to ask...complete foodie here...anything that my mum cooks really..

Favourite drink?
Orange juice

Favourite colour?
Purple, blue, white, red and black

Favourite singer?
Shreya Ghoshal and Sonu Nigam

Favourite Bollywood actress?
Kajol 

Have fun!
Had lots of fun dear...thanks!

~TJ~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Wow Suha, James/Lily are also your fav couple? Mine too, out of the whole series! :D

Congrats by the way, will def come up with some questions for you.

By the way, whenever you find time, you should def read Scribblings of a Redhead and a Quidditch Caption in www.fanfiction.net! It's the BEST Lily/James fanfic I've read up to date, and has about 55 chapters. Believe me, it's totally worth it! I imagine that it really happened, because the writer wrote so realistically about the 1st war with Voldemort and the way Lily finally fell in love with James. The romance, tragedy, and emotions are so superb in that story!

Suha_18

Goldie

Suha_18

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Oooh...thank you very much Lalitha Di ^^

I just love James and Lily...I wish there was more of them in the series...but oh well...and I really wanted J.K Rowling to write prequels to Harry Potter, but them being about James and Lily. Thank you sooooo much for the recommendation....infact...just about to start reading it Big smile Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top