Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I thought since the weekend was ruined and so is the show I wld bring something light to the forum.
It's my first attempt at this, so plz bear with all the mistakes.
The House of M is the alternate  version of Bandini ala Bold and the Beautiful. Feel free to comment. You can choose to dislike it as well coz I am opened to critism.
Thank you for taking time to read the post.
Cheers Big smile

The House of M-A Story of a diamond among the rocks.

It is a story of a young model, who gets picked off the ramps of Mumbai then shipped to Dharampur. She later marries the much older owner and head of the House of M-Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi.
She leaves her life as a model and begin a new life as the wife of DM.
The House of M is known for their fine jewellery and watches. They also have a haute couture clothing called the The Touch of M, which are exclusive to royalties and celebrities.

Staring
DM-as the Head of the House of M. He is a shrewed businessman whose no nonsense is known among people. He is a firm believer in making things the right way and punishes those who don't. He hates liars.
Santu-aka Santudi, DM's second young wife n doll. A real gem with a heart of gold but often time a real sacrificial idiotic lamb.
Hiten- The eldest good looking son, who runs the business alongside his father. He also models for the company and is sought after many girls.
Kadambari-The spoilt rich brat who does nothing but shop and cheer (she was a former cheerleader is school). Her favourite phrase is 'All the best!'.
Shashank-Kaddu's rich husband, who doesn't really have much to say or do.
Birwa- She the youngest smarter daughter going through adolescent.
Suraj- The baby of the family, who is a parrot as he repeats everything he hears.
Motiben/Tarulatha- The elder evil sister of DM. She is repressed and bitter about her life after Kanji left her. So her favourite past time is to torture Santu coz she is a sadistic B***H.
Kanji- Aka the His Hotness Kanji, a former ramp walk model turned top notch fashion photographer. He was married to Taru, when he was young but left for a younger girl named Divya after Taru turned into a possesive pyscho.
Maulik-The head designer of the House of M. He is a gay but keeps the secret to himself as he doesn't want to be disowned. He is jealous of Hiten and wants
to take over the company. He is the son of Taru and Hot Kanji.
Toral- She is Hiten's wife and the only one with brains in the house. A total prankster and makes the house filled with happiness. She also models for the House of M haute couture line.
Baa and Bapuji-The old folks who occasionally butt in.
Khemi-A complete selfish heartless Airhead and sister of Santu. She is a certified idiot and a part time model.
Arjan- aka Germ Boy (Germie) that does nothing but claim his so called right in the House of M. He is the secret lover of Maulik.

The story starts off with Airhead tripping over her platforms and gets saved by the bus boy Germie at a restaurant. They fall in love and get married.
They moved to Dharampur and by a string of events, Germie has been confirmed to be Lactobacillus thus the son of DM.
Now that it has been proven Germie is a bacteria, he wants his rights for Airhead and their infestation.
Maulik comes to tell him that he will help them get their rightful place and also tells Germie he needs a makeover.
"I will turn you into a star and then you can be on the cover of magazines instead of Hiten.
"Then at least, I won't be ashamed to stand next to you coz seriously this dhoti kurta look only works for daddy. Oh the mullet has to go!," Maulik said then leave skipping thinking about
his new lover and his new look.
Germie is talking to Airhead abt their infestation in their room.
"I want our baby's future to be secured and Maulik thinks I should take over the company from Hiten. What do you think?
Airhead, who was busy polishing her nail was puzzled and asked him " What baby? Hiten? you mean Loverboy?"
Germie gives her a nasty look and turns to look at the axe he has hung in the room.
Airhead is blinking.
Next scene we see Taru trying to fit into a dress but couldn't cause she lost her figure after having Maulik. She then sees Santu passing by and curses her for being young and having a great figure.
Taru calls Santu to come zip her up.
"Ayy Santudi don't you know how to zip a dress. Do you have any brains?" she says to Santu who was desperately trying to zip the dress.
Santu tells Taru that it's too tight but Taru cuts her off by saying that Santu is a weakling.
Then Airhead comes and offers to help. Suddenly the dress tears off and Airhead blames Santu.
Santu denies it but Airhead insist it was her fault.
"Ayy Santudi you just ruined a couture dress, do you know how much it costs?
Airhead asks " How much? Wait let me guess but what it is a Kosher."
Santu corrects her and explains that couture is  made to order clothing from high-quality, expensive fabric and sewn with extreme attention to details.
Airhead looks dazed. Taru yells at Santu saying "If you know so much why did you ruin it?"
Santu says " It wasn't me the dress wouldn't zip up and when Airry came to help it got ripped."
Taru says " Enough, what are you implying Santu?
"Are you saying I am fat?"
Cliff hanger still on Santu's ever parishan face.
TBC
Promo DM hears the conversation about the torn dress.

Big smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 06 January 2010 at 8:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_NidhibakriAyushi_01chaliaanu_cooldudebumtrinketanna44vrsharma-SilverFlames-leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The House of M (updated again page 3)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Great FuzzyThumbs Up it's really gud Clap

Moti in a zip dress (i meant to say other than saree), can't imagine
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceleena04

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Imagine Moti in a frockROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Thanks I know I can't imagine Moti in a dress but maybe Rasika can pull it off :P

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Actually I was shocked to see Rasikaji's clip-She was so modern and had very curly hair.She looked good than this Moti attire

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacevrsharma

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
It's like the saying is the suit that makes the man
well looking good is all abt maintainence and appearance I believe.

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Yes Anu. and actually Rasika ji looked very young also in the award function.

Sri_Nidhi

Sri_Nidhi

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
OMG Great work Fuzzy. Loved every part of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

Post Reply New Post

Go to top