Laali in deep trouble, Rannvijay cause(article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Just when Laali (Ratan Rajput) was all excited and looking forward to a new life with Shekhar (Abhishek Rawat), she is already facing the music from her in-laws as she was found with Rannvijay (Sachal Tyagi) in the bed on her first wedding night. Since she was in an inebriated state, she is suspected of having committed adultery.

A source informs, "Rannvijay may have transformed into a doting brother to Shekhar but he is actually plotting against him and Laali, who he can't stand. No one doubts Rannvijay when they find Laali accidentally sleeping with him. They start doubting and questioning Laali. She too is confused because she can't remember what actually transpired during her first night. The current track is quite similar to that of the Japanese movie Rashomon, where different characters have different ways of looking at a rape committed in the movie. All the characters in the show too have different views on what actually took place on Laali's first night with Shekhar. This track would run for another 15 episodes after which the truth will be told. But one can rest assured at the end it would be Laali who will emerge with a clean image. Apparently, Laali will conceive now but who is the real father yet remains a mystery"

When contacted, Sachal Tyagi said, "Rannvijay and Shekhar were in a race to give the heir apparent to the family and now the track will focus on who is the real father." Talking about the similarity of the track with the movie, the actor says, "I don't think the track is similar to any movie. Its just running the way it was supposed to."

We sent a text message to Siddharth Tewary, for his comments on the track's similarity with the film but he didn't revert

http://zaara019.myfastforum.org/about782.html
This will mess the show up.
I do not like this at all!😡
thanks omg i cant wait whenthe truth will be out
Lets see If shekhar supports laali or not