Page 1 of 76

Page 1
Page   of 76
Page 2 Page 76

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Hiiiiiiii everyone...............I'm starting with another ff.Well actually I'm digging  one of my previous ff & rewriting it for all my mayur fans & friends.....I'm posting the concept of this ff.If you like the concept & the introduction part let me know but i'll continue only if I get a good response.Smile

CONCEPT:

As the name suggests in this ff nupur will be a prostitute.Well not actually a prostitue.She is a mere bar dancer stuck in a locality of prostitutes.She lives in a total different world.She dreams about her prince charming like a normal girl.And one day she meets her soulmate mayank & life completely changes for her........She just doesnt know what way she should chose in life.

INTRODUCTION:

Dr.Shashank Bhushan:

Dean of sanjeevani.Has only one daughter Dia Bhushan.His wife Dr.Simran died when dia was 6 years.Loves his daughter alot.

Dr.Dia Bhushan:

She is 25 years old.Only daughter of shashank bhushan.Sweet & down to earth.She is in love with Dr.Ranvijay Sharma & very soon she'll be married.

SHARMA HOUSE:

Dr.Surya Sharma:

Best friend of shashank bhushan.Married to Shilpa.He is very loving & caring.Loves his family.

Dr.Shilpa Sharma:

Wife of surya & mother of 3 sons:Samrat,RV & Mayank.She also loves her family & sons alot.She had left sanjeevani so that she could take care of her children but now they are grown up & so she rejoined.

Dr.Samrat Sharma:

Eldest among the 3 brothers.He is a great surgeon.He is married to his female love Gunjan.Loves his brothers alot & always saves them.

Dr.Gunjan Sharma:

Wife of Dr.Samrat.Loves her husband & her two brother-in-laws RV & mayank.Has taken good care of house.She & shilpa share a mother-daughter relation.

Dr.Ranvijay Sharma:

Everyone calls him RV.He is a great doctor.Sweet & down to earth like dia.He is all set to marry his lady love Dia.

Dr.Mayank Sharma:

Cutest & sweetest person being youngest in Sharma family.He is very happy to have such a beautiful family.He is around 24 years.He is very serious about his work.Everyone are after him to select a girl because once RV is married it'll be his turn but he always says he is not interested in marriage.He never looks at a girl with prospect of marriage.He tells his family he'll marry only after he falls in love a girl.But the real reason is he is afraid that if he brings a wrong girl in the house she can destroy his entire family & he doesnt want his family to ever suffer for him.Undoubtedly he is the hero.

Nupur:

An orphan who leaves with a gang of girls under the care of shehnaz bi.Yes she is a bar dancer & leaves in a area which according to outside world is the area of hell.She is youngest among all the girls.Shehnaz bi always had a soft corner for her & never wanted her to become like other girls but the enviroment in which she grew up it was obvious for her to turn like others.Yet she is different than others in many aspects..She is special.She is very outspoken because she has to talk to customers & handle them in such a way.She has never seen outside world but has always heard from others that outside world is not meant to be for them for outside people are always harsh to them & dont understand why they have to do this in life.However she never stops dreaming about her prince charming.She is waiting for him although somewhere she knows that the place where in she lives its impossible to find her prince charming.

If you wish me to go ahead with this ff then please let me know.........Smile

INDEX:

PART-1 : PG-7

PART-2 : PG-14

PART-3: PG-21

PART-4: PG-26

PART-5: PG-33

PART-6: PG-43

PART-7: PG-50

PART-8: PG-56

PART-9: PG-60

PART-10, 11, 12: PG-64

PART-13, 14, 15: PG-67

LAST PART: PG-71

PM LIST:
sana866
t-mayur-sajan-j
fariaa70
mahaklovesmayur
Naughtynatty
Tapoor
jeniluvmayur
hgrhr
mjht_admirer
topsyturvy23
Nishithini
-afsha-
achoose
SaJanmayUrKaSh
rose.mn
pinkflowergirl
preethis
Shafoo
~*mishu*~
hazel94
sanjana yadav
wind453
tehzeeb25
mayurarti
x.Heena.x
luv-myur
AMMY LUVS RIDZ
SaJan_RaDevBest
shivangi278
aish_punk
angelz
-madhvi-
sowmyap03
mjhtian
prerna_agrawal
adi_gupta

Edited by pinky_5 - 25 June 2010 at 4:30am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009luv-myursowmyap03mayurian-artianmjht_admirerprerna_agrawalananya_sshivangi278SaJan-SaJant-mayur-sajan-jiluvsalmanjeniluvmayursanjana yadavadi_guptahazel94Nishithinitopsyturvy23prachi06Irum.Angle.rose.mnlove.mayurartiA-N-S-H-I-K-Apreethis-Samira-.SilentPrincessBeet-Anila-MyInspirationzFaria.-madhvi-hgrhrSobtiObsession-afsha-~*mishu*~Naughtynattyaish_punkShafooFragranceOfLoveSoulmate_Sanasafeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laaga Chunri Mein Daag (MN) LAST PART PG-71 25/06" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
lovely concept
add me into ur pm list
plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

love
sana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_5

t-mayur-sajan-j

IF-Dazzler

t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
hey
lovely concept
cont soon
thx for the pm

pinky_5

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hi pinkey ,
Awesome and lovely concept.
it looks really very interesting and different one.
there is no doubt that u should continue it.
All the best from me and Adi.

Edited by fariaa70 - 02 January 2010 at 5:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_5adi_gupta

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
loved it

do continue it soon...........

pinky_5

Naughtynatty

IF-Sizzlerz

Naughtynatty

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
loving the concept dude !!
Do continue n let me knw when u do so ok !!

pinky_5

Angle.

IF-Rockerz

Angle.

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
different storyline. pls add me ur pm list

pinky_5

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
intresting dear.....well me ready for reading..when u gonna upd???me waiting buddy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi_guptapinky_5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top