Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys....on E24 thy told tat aks is gonna leave her sasural soon... 😭 😭 wats happening???ghar chodna???in bidaai ,sadhna left,here aks...my god...rajan shahi is gone mad...im sure in india, thy don ask ther daughter-in-laws to get out of the hous for each n every thing!!n on jan 12th ,its the first anniversary of yrkkh n i guess v ll see akshara in her maayka..n naitik...dude she did all this for ur SISTER....grow up....its crazy...its been just months since ther marriage n shes the leaving the house.....how sad is tat 😡 😡Edited by karandeewani - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah!
it will be really bad that natik also not believing akshara
but u know wats going to happen akshi will go her maayka and then somehow natik will come to know that there was no mistake of akshi
he will ask her sorry
but akshi will not forgive him
i hope that it wiil be gud at that time
wat u say?
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshranatik

yeah!
it will be really bad that natik also not believing akshara
but u know wats going to happen akshi will go her maayka and then somehow natik will come to know that there was no mistake of akshi
he will ask her sorry
but akshi will not forgive him
i hope that it wiil be gud at that time
wat u say?

ya surely you are right......but i want them to show it in a good manner without much rona dhona
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
akshara's mistake is she didn't inform him, and has to pay the price for his anger.. it will be hard for him to take it..
sheenalk thumbnail
I just hope that by 12th Jan all the problems are solved.😃