Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw the newest promo early this morning.<br><br>Naitik has stopped the sagai and the boys family had left (I think) <br>and everyone was asking him that why he had stopped the sagai<br>and Naitik said,<font color="#cc0000" size="4">'Yeh aap apni bahu se puchiye'.<br></font>everyone is shocked to hear this <br>
<br><br>
however much Akshara is to be blamed for this current fiasco.......n Naitik's anger towards her is ....TOTALLY justified.........i would have still preferred.....that he said......
<br><br>
"<font color="#3300ff" size="4">Yeh aap apni bahu AUR BETI se puchiye......main apne DOST se puchta hoon......"</font>
<br><br>
<font size="3">.......isn't Nandini also to be blamed</font>??????? Shocked
<br><br>
...GOD!!....how i hate these double standards....which are so rampant in indian society!!!! DeadDead
<br><br>that is what even i thought, why bahu, why not beti.. she is elder to all of them, and she should be asked about it..<br>
<br><br>But it's a custom 2 believe that a "bahu" should be more responsible than a beti, irrespective of the age factor..............Especially in cases like this it's pretty stereotypic.............bahus will always be blamed first................So, it was quite obvious of him 2 have said that.............Naitik's anger towards her is absolutely justified.............He asked them to ask her because it was HER sole responsibility 2 inform him and the rest of the family...............and Akshara being the bewakoof saint that she has always bee, has not done that...............Somewhere Daadi has said this once that-"beti ki sau galtiyaan maaf lekin bahu ki nahi!"................And I personally did not find anything wrong with Naitik ponting his finger towards Akshara because somewhere he was showing his frustration 2..............Had she told something 2 him, things would have been different............And Naitik in no manner should come 4 Akshara's defence because he doesn't require 2 protect her this time.............Even if Nandini asks her not 2 say anything, isn't it her duty 2 make Nandini understand the consequences...............Now, it's not about the age, it's about how matured ur thoughts are............Dunno why, but I find Naitik's thoughts more matured(as of now) than Nandini's even though she is elder 2 him..............And Gopi daadi is supposed 2 be younger 2 Daadi but it's a fact that she is more matured in her thoughts than Daadi, herself............This is what I feel, no offences................
<br><br>what my thoughts on this is.. he is her husband, and has all the responsibilities to protect her.. not to put her into trouble esp when he knows his family.. <br>no body is perfect in this world, there is always negatives and positives in a character ( in others point of view) getting married to a person means you are willing to accept other as it is, whether that person is bad or good, you are accepting that person and loving that person.. so if akshara made a mistake means it is his responsibility to guide her and protect her.. their differences can be resolved in the bed room, not infornt of the crowd..<br>

no matter how much i'm against akshara in this but i still expected naitik to protect her n not let her name come in the forefront but he himself did it Big smile may be bec. he was totally against this idea of nandu n mohit , the hiding part will come later, acc. to him akshara shouldn't have supported nandu in the first place..i dun think aksh has an answer to tht bec. that is one's way of thinking...this time they r at loggerheads bec. of the difference in their thinking......Aksh deserved tht thrashing but naitik should have talked to her personally before revealing it in front of the family....may be circumstances were such, lets see Cry

yes i agree, that is what my point of view is, he should speak to her personally rather than exposing her to his family.. his action here spoiled all her relationship with his family.. how muchever he love her, is not going to resolve this difference he created with his own family members against her, it will be hard to take for the family..

I also agree that Naitik could have handled it different and not exposed Akshara in front of the family, but how can he do that when he himself was kept in the dark!! He doesnt know the full info himself and it is but a natrual reaction of anger and hurt to find out that his wife has kept such a big thim from him...the 2 people whom he trusts and loves so much have literally betrayed him....he had said this in the past when Akshara hid the job letter wali baat that he is not that weak and can handle things well, so there was no reason for Akshara to hide it from him....yes she mite have tried to telll him several times, but its only the end result that is always taken to the judgement stand right....how could she not unerstand the gravity of the situation that the boy's party is comming in the evening and in the morning she is taking Nandini out to meet another boy!!! Here the family members dont let the kids breathe without their permission and Aksh was set to fix up a love marriage, and that too without Naitik!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedapiyualka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yet again a shocking promo (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

absolutely Charu di, and in Star sansaar 2day, with his anger, I could also see a certain amount of pain in Naitik's eyes..............I dunno whether it was my imagination or whatever..............He was certainly not happy 2 scream at her or 2 see her being screamed at by every1.............But, he had no other choice.............If didn't do this now, then, in a certain way, he is betraying his family too...................

exactly ! the family cannot be kept in dark now ...if naitik had hidden this truth frm them, he wud have come in the same league as the 3 idiots..he can't betray his family.....and it's good in every way...the story will move forward frm this..this track is dragging frm so long and in every episode one or the other person was saying "nahi isse na kehna usse ne kehna" ...yrkkh ban gaya tha " kisi se na kehna " Ouch

yeh "balaatkari" track jitni jaldi samapt ho jaye....utna hi darshakon ke man ko "sthir" rakhne ke liye "upyukt" hoga.......aur sabhi log wapas "banke jawan"ROFLmamaji ki khatirdari main lag jaye.......yehi uchit hai....yrkkh ke liye bhi.....aur hum darshakon ke liye bhi.......ROFLROFL

Renu di, u have a serious 3 idiots hangover................or is it Chatur hangover?
since Mamaji has sudharofied a little these days, Renu has found a new fav - Chatur ROFLROFL

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

absolutely Charu di, and in Star sansaar 2day, with his anger, I could also see a certain amount of pain in Naitik's eyes..............I dunno whether it was my imagination or whatever..............He was certainly not happy 2 scream at her or 2 see her being screamed at by every1.............But, he had no other choice.............If didn't do this now, then, in a certain way, he is betraying his family too...................

exactly ! the family cannot be kept in dark now ...if naitik had hidden this truth frm them, he wud have come in the same league as the 3 idiots..he can't betray his family.....and it's good in every way...the story will move forward frm this..this track is dragging frm so long and in every episode one or the other person was saying "nahi isse na kehna usse ne kehna" ...yrkkh ban gaya tha " kisi se na kehna " Ouch

yeh "balaatkari" track jitni jaldi samapt ho jaye....utna hi darshakon ke man ko "sthir" rakhne ke liye "upyukt" hoga.......aur sabhi log wapas "banke jawan"ROFLmamaji ki khatirdari main lag jaye.......yehi uchit hai....yrkkh ke liye bhi.....aur hum darshakon ke liye bhi.......ROFLROFL

Renu di, u have a serious 3 idiots hangover................or is it Chatur hangover?
since Mamaji has sudharofied a little these days, Renu has found a new fav - Chatur ROFLROFL

ROFL  ... rituji....doobte ko toh tinke ka sahara bhi uchit lagta hai.......meri vakya par kripya dhyan dijiye.....maine banke jawan mamaji ka bhi zikr kiya hai....kripya apni nainon ko kasht dene ka kasht karein......  ROFL  ....umeed hai aapko meri baatein anuchit nahi lagengi.....ROFL

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 03 January 2010 at 10:34am

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

ROFL ... rituji....doobte ko toh tinke ka sahara bhi uchit lagta hai.......meri vakya par kripya dhyan dijiye.....maine banke jawan mamaji ka bhi zikr kiya hai....kripya apni naonon ko kasht dene ka kasht karein...... ROFL ....umeed hai aapko meri baatein anuchit nahi lagengi.....ROFL

hume aapki vakya anuchit isliye nahi lagi kyunki hume kuch samajh nahi aaya Confused Confused guddi ji, kripiya uchit hindi mein vakya likhne ka upyog kare Ouch

skfan

skfan

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d update....

skfan

skfan

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

yes she definately will leave the house.

I dont think they will throw her out but say her to go to her mayka for few days and Naitik won't stop her.

aacha hi hain agar akshi ghar chod kar chali jaaye to...in pagalon se peecha to chutega and anitik jo uslko hamesha galat samjhta hai...AngryAngry  i just dnt lyk it ...kisi a sehne ka bhi ek limit hota hai...poor aksi.Cry  Cry
i fl so bad 4 her...nandini ki madad karke usne kya galyi ki...and naitik instead f undrstanding d 3 of dem is just shouting and angry at akshi....

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Gosh. *shakes head at all thats to come now*

I still don't get why such a track during the New Year..But again it had to come out at sometime...

kuli

kuli

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
can someone upload a video plz?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top